Halifax (metro) Transit.

Guest M. Boone

Didn't one of the D30LF's get wrecked in an accident? I don't remember if it ever got fixed or not or if it was scrapped in the end or not.

It might of been 506 since the Streetside guide omits that bus in there 2002/2004 listing. If it was that bus it sure got fixed up quickly.

Guest M. Wright

When I was in Halifax back in April, I rode one Articulated Classic on route #10.

This from a Metro Transit Driver: "They can be found on any of 4 routes. (two I dunno what they are and this is me talking) You can find them on the 1,10,?? and the ??. But all runs on the 10 are susposted to be articulated buses."

Does this answer your question? BTW the other two routes they run on are near the outskirts.

Guest M. Wright

Welcome back :unsure:

Thank you... Btw I'm starting fresh. No more spam posts. (Well I guess this is a spam post so after this post no more spam posts)

[spam/rant]

I wouldn't be coming back if people wern't begging me to come back on msn. Trust me I would rather be in my own little world making paperbuses. People got tired of posting snipits for me.

[/spam/rant]

This from a Metro Transit Driver: "They can be found on any of 4 routes. (two I dunno what they are and this is me talking) You can find them on the 1,10,?? and the ??. But all runs on the 10 are susposted to be articulated buses."

Does this answer your question? BTW the other two routes they run on are near the outskirts.

yes I thought The Classic Artics ran on 10, However I did not see a single classic artic on route 1 when I was in Halifax in August.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What? You couldn't go the mall on a Sunday in Nova Scotia before? Were Liquor Stores open on Sundays there? :-p

I think Nova Scotia was the last province in Canada that still had a "Sunday Shopping" law. It basically made it illegal for large retailers (like the kinds you would find in a mall) to open on Sundays. There is a CBC article on the issue here.

I think Nova Scotia was the last province in Canada that still had a "Sunday Shopping" law. It basically made it illegal for large retailers (like the kinds you would find in a mall) to open on Sundays. There is a CBC article on the issue here.

Yup, that's true. It all started 2 years ago on a vote and majority on everyone said no as people wants to spend more time with family on Sunday.

Long time ago, Sunday was totally dead until in 1990, Sunday was decided to open business as people have time to shop than weekdays.

• Like 1