TTC Application Process

ericgu22

4 minutes ago, sigur_ros said:

Hey all those with their training date, did you get the Documentation email? I got my training email on Thursday and expected Documentation before that.

I did not get documentation just training. I emailed just in case. 

2 hours ago, Jonnyboy said:

I did not get documentation just training. I emailed just in case. 

2 hours ago, sigur_ros said:

Interesting, I should do the same.

You guys should recieve an onboarding email for documentation few days from now.  Good luck 😊. I got mine a day after recieving training date

• Like 1

On 6/4/2022 at 2:35 PM, Tor2022 said:

Anybody knows where is the Employee no on SuccessFactors portal ?? 
I can see only no is user name 

Thanks 

Should be on life insurance or tax form 

3 hours ago, Dominap said:

hi guys i pass wonderlic assessment test and i have phone interview nextweek. any tips on what will be the line of question? thanks in advance..

It’l be about yourself and some behavioural questions. Use the STAR method to answer. Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dominap said:

i just hope my current work will help me to prepare to my interview next week.

You’ll be fine! Be confident and listen to their questions carefully. They ask for specific events that happened and what the result was of what you did. 

how long did you wait to get the email/call for interview from doing the test? My buddy just got an email for the wonderlic test

On 6/5/2022 at 10:28 PM, sigur_ros said:

Anyone else starting training on the 13th for Birchmount?

I am! I'm an existing employee and have transferred to buses, this would be my first time being trained on them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TransitMotorcoach said:

Once ISN sends the reference check file back to TTC HR after completion of the reference check, how long should it take before I hear back from the recruiter?

r u done on ur medical?

Just received an email for a training date. July 4th, Streetcar,  Leslie Division.

I am somewhat nervous now haha. After more than 2 years of driving a bus at YRT,  operating a streetcar will take a lot to get used to and learn the handling of it and the infrastructure (track and overhead) as well. Hopefully the TTC can provide dual mode training for the bus mode as well, so I can operate the shuttle buses when the streetcars are replaced by buses, in addition to not wanting my bus driving skills to become rusty due to prolonged inactivity.