Jump to content

TTC Application Process


ericgu22
 Share

Recommended Posts

Here is my timeline incase anyone wants an idea of the current hiring situation.

 

 

Nov 14 applied.

Dec 18 Wonderlic Test.

Jan 14 got a phone interview and a conditional offer. Recruiter told me to submit abstract, License, High school transcript, Job shadowing. Told me I had 4 weeks to do this.

Feb 23 got an email about police check and a medical date was set for late March. Filled out police check form and sent to recruiter.

March 17 got police background check in mail. Emailed to recruiter. Now I'm waiting for the medical next week.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2022 at 3:31 PM, Jasvir said:

Hello Everyone,

Anyone knows how long it takes for Toronto Police Vulnerable Sector Check. As I advised to do Fingerprints and I already done that 1 month ago but still waiting for the result. Any idea how long it takes. 
Thanks in Advance 

Did u get result for the PCC ?  I am also waiting dor one month 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/20/2022 at 11:34 PM, Jayhyrule said:

Like the post above said, email your recruiter. 
They’re very helpful and will reply to you just to put you at ease. Also they’re probably very busy as they’re hiring lots of people this year so they may just be behind or have forgotten. IMO 2 months is too long to wait for an appointment. 
 

 

Hey guys thank you for your responses, I really appreciate it. 
I had emailed my recruiter last week but still have not received an answer back. I’m not gonna lie, now I’ve been getting really worried and wondering if I could possibly be eliminated for something.

let me know what you guys think.

Thanks! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, My reference check was done! And I asked to my recruiter do I have to finish the Shadow assignment? But she told me she has everything at this point except my driver license copy! So I send that and waiting for further instruction, ex: Medical & Police etc. My question is Shadow assignment is mandatory? or not!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, robinson784 said:

Hello everyone, My reference check was done! And I asked to my recruiter do I have to finish the Shadow assignment? But she told me she has everything at this point except my driver license copy! So I send that and waiting for further instruction, ex: Medical & Police etc. My question is Shadow assignment is mandatory? or not!

The job shadow was suppose to be done before interview. At least that was how it was for me 4 years ago. I guess if you already got this far and references are checked, then you should be ok

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/20/2022 at 3:18 PM, Someguy3071 said:

There is paid parking south of Hillcrest and across the street on Bridgman Avenue. 

thanku

20 hours ago, Gluttonous mofo said:

Anybody else get training dates yet? Followed up with my recruiter on March 7th still no updates

my training is going to start on 4 april

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/21/2022 at 6:10 PM, raptorz416 said:

Anyone know how long it takes to get a training date after medical these days? I have my medical next week and I'm wondering how long it'll take after. I still have a semester of college left  so not sure if I should start school or wait for a training date

I’m wondering the same question. I’ve done my medical March 23rd. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Good Morning All,

I got my Training Date on 11 April 2022. Mode - Bus &   Division- Queensway.

Hope you all get soon. Have a wonderful Day

On 3/23/2022 at 11:35 AM, torontosam said:

Did u get result for the PCC ?  I am also waiting dor one month 

Yes I got on 21st Mar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jasvir said:

Hi Good Morning All,

I got my Training Date on 11 April 2022. Mode - Bus &   Division- Queensway.

Hope you all get soon. Have a wonderful Day

Yes I got on 21st Mar

When did you do your medical?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2022 at 3:31 PM, Jasvir said:

Hello Everyone,

Anyone knows how long it takes for Toronto Police Vulnerable Sector Check. As I advised to do Fingerprints and I already done that 1 month ago but still waiting for the result. Any idea how long it takes. 
Thanks in Advance 

Can u please tell me when did u send ur fingerprints ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, torontosam said:

Can u please tell me when did u send ur fingerprints ?

I did fingerprint’s on 3 Feb , and on 28 Feb RCMP mailed the result to Toronto Police and then Toronto send me the final result that I got on 21st March. 

1 hour ago, raptorz416 said:

When did you do your medical?

Medical on 19 Jan 2022. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Jayhyrule said:

Hey guys. Just wondering for those that are in the process. When you do the wonder pic test, do they tell you you’re out of the application and not getting an interview if you fail?

Have not heard of anyone on this or rfd forum saying they did not get a call before. I know one person said they did the test before Christmas and they got called February 22 lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2022 at 6:53 PM, Jayhyrule said:

Hey guys. Just wondering for those that are in the process. When you do the wonder pic test, do they tell you you’re out of the application and not getting an interview if you fail?

I think if you fail they just update your application status as closed. I applied to a fare collector position last year and no one called me, the status was changed to closed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also for those worried about high blood pressure in their medical, they might make you do further tests if your BMI is obese, blood pressure is higher than 140 and your neck circumference is more than 17 inches. These are the numbers the doctors gave me 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...