TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Applied October 11,2021

December 15,2021 Recieved email with Transit operator information session 

December 17,2021 wonderlic Cognitive ability Assessment process test

January 20,2022 Interview 

January 21,2022  Conditional Offer of Employment

January 23, 2022 submitted driver abstract ,references& education.

January 25, 2022 vaccination status submitted 

January 27,2022 Police background check submitted

Febuary 16,2022  Toronto police reference check cleared 

March 15,2022 References completed 

March 17,2022 Medical 

March 25,2022 recieved medical clearance from MTO

April 5,2022 Job Shadowing submitted 

“April 12,2022 last update from recruiter “Training hopefully in May “

S]]

6 hours ago, 9924 said:

The irony about all these interviews and "IQ" tests, is once you start doing this for a few years, you start to look at some of your co-workers and wonder how the frack they got the job ?

.... that is soooo funny.... and SOOOO true!

14 hours ago, 9924 said:

The irony about all these interviews and "IQ" tests, is once you start doing this for a few years, you start to look at some of your co-workers and wonder how the frack they got the job ?

7 hours ago, t4k said:

.... that is soooo funny.... and SOOOO true!

They probably slipped in during these mass hiring times lol. My sister works in HR for a similar sized company and they also use Wonderlic. When they're desperate for people, they set it to like 2/50 questions lmao. Literally just to test you for basic understanding of English. 

48 minutes ago, raptorz416 said:

They probably slipped in during these mass hiring times lol. My sister works in HR for a similar sized company and they also use Wonderlic. When they're desperate for people, they set it to like 2/50 questions lmao. Literally just to test you for basic understanding of English. 

Lol that's just dumb. You're bound to get like 10 just from picking c for all 50 

22 hours ago, raptorz416 said:

Anyone get an update lol? I feel like I am being dicked around. Can't plan in case I get training right after I pay $10,000 for a semester of uni.

Realistically should be soon either next month or the month after the latest 

18 minutes ago, Punisher85 said:

I’ve got my medical on march23 since then I didn’t get anything. My recruiter is awaiting for the letter as well. That’s what she said. ?

Oh that's weird. Maybe it got lost in the mail? At least your recruiter responds to you ! 

10 hours ago, Uptop1519 said:

Ah ok that explains it. Do you think I can go to my recruiter and ask her about the increase and match it?

Yes, I would call/e-mail her until she responds, you deserve to get the increase, and tell her you want retro pay too, or... you resign. Good luck!