TTC Application Process

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my documentation call today for next week Wednesday February 22nd!! I'm sure more of you will be getting calls this week! 

Finally got the call for training!!! Starting on June 6th Mode: Subway Division: Bloor/Danforth So excited to start it's been a long time coming and I cannot wait! Does anyone have any helpful

Not to be rude or anything....you guys worry too much about seniority and stuffs...just focus on getting in and pass the training and things will fall right in! Start date is what will determine your

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 8:03 PM, Shankl said:

Tbh we don't know anything, but I know that they have a lot of retirement this year, and the ridership might increase by March to at least 50-60% and may be more, you can't predict anything in the mean time 

On 12/9/2020 at 9:24 PM, Jayhyrule said:

Saw that the news that TTC is training subway and streetcar operators on the bus to adjust levels needed for the current situation. Anyone have an idea how this will affect us that are waiting ng for training?

Personally I think this pushes us back even further.

I think they will be starting training in January for new hires. This is what I have heard from my instructor during training 

Just now, Shankl said:

Angi didn't you finish your training in March?

No we were in middle of training when mto office closed. Then we were on light duties for a month then got laid off. We were called back in November and then finished our remaining training.

On 12/9/2020 at 9:24 PM, Jayhyrule said:

Saw that the news that TTC is training subway and streetcar operators on the bus to adjust levels needed for the current situation. Anyone have an idea how this will affect us that are waiting ng for training?

Personally I think this pushes us back even further.

it doesn't really.  you will be put into the mode where you are needed.  Most likely buses.

I guess there won't be any training at the beginning of January? Anyways I know it's been like super quiet here lately. Just wanted to say happy holidays to everyone here, stay safe! And hopefully next year will be better. See you all in the new year. Thanks for the helpful posts

5 hours ago, Jayhyrule said:

I guess there won't be any training at the beginning of January? Anyways I know it's been like super quiet here lately. Just wanted to say happy holidays to everyone here, stay safe! And hopefully next year will be better. See you all in the new year. Thanks for the helpful posts

Probably not with the new lockdown. Who really knows these days anymore.