ericgu22

TTC Application Process

37 minutes ago, NoUse4AName said:

Six hrs pay for eight hrs training, they hold back your first pay a week or two and then its weekly pay 

This is correct. 6 hours a day at $27 something an hour. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Francois006 said:

Appointment on Friday September 20th at 10AM

What about you?

Mine is on the 18th. I think it has to do with our medical date. My med was on June 10.

31 minutes ago, SXL said:

Mine is on the 18th. I think it has to do with our medical date. My med was on June 10.

That's what it's based on is your medical that's what I was told in my documentation 

1 hour ago, Francois006 said:

Will they allow me to postpone my training since I have a pre-booked vacation in November for a month?

If your documentation is in September it’s highly likely you won’t even start until January or later 

21 hours ago, Francois006 said:

Will they allow me to postpone my training since I have a pre-booked vacation in November for a month?

Email or call your recruiter and let them know about your vacation. 

Hi All , If seniors can help ,

I had my documentation on August 14th 2019 after that no update

can any one suggest when can i expect training date?? 

Problem is i already passed interview in MIWAY. very confused which one to chose 

9 hours ago, pkshah said:

Hi All , If seniors can help ,

I had my documentation on August 14th 2019 after that no update

can any one suggest when can i expect training date?? 

Problem is i already passed interview in MIWAY. very confused which one to chose 

Hi dear

As for myself I did documentation on july 3rd  and my training don't start until mid October 

Just an FYI to everyone waiting for a training date. Training had slowed down big time. Only one training class every two weeks now. In the summer they were doing 3 classes every week. After master signup is done and everything is settled training will pick up again. 

9 minutes ago, Someguy3071 said:

Just an FYI to everyone waiting for a training date. Training had slowed down big time. Only one training class every two weeks now. In the summer they were doing 3 classes every week. After master signup is done and everything is settled training will pick up again. 

When is the master signup?? 

Yes I am waiting for my training date 

Hey hey hey

Thanks y'all for replying to all my question over the pass few month's I will start my training October 15th.... wish me luck and I will keep y'all updated as my training progresses.

Thanks again 

And good luck everyone 

40 minutes ago, TTC123 said:

After the master you might get forced out if you train wheel trans .. possibility is real high for wheel trans but not guaranteed 

This is very true. As of right now there are 46 spots left in wheel trans with about 3,000 more people to sign. 

On 10/5/2019 at 10:41 AM, TTC123 said:

After the master you might get forced out if you train wheel trans .. possibility is real high for wheel trans but not guaranteed 

why would TTC waste money to train you on wheel trans when there is no need?  

They would probably train that person in a different mode instead. Or give them additional training when they get forced to a different mode. It never hurts to have more training.