TTC Application Process

ericgu22

46 minutes ago, Djliang said:

Does TTC inform you pass or fail after reference check? If you fail the interview do they let you know or? Thanks

46 minutes ago, Djliang said:

Does TTC inform you pass or fail after reference check? If you fail the interview do they let you know or? Thanks

They do send an email but you can contact the recruiter there is no harm in it.  

4 hours ago, Djliang said:

You will know if you pass the interview if references are called as it is the next step in the hiring process. If you fail the reference check you will receive a polite email rejection. Usually takes 4-8 weeks after interview to receive anything via email.

Just now, Zerocool said:

You will know if you pass the interview if references are called as it is the next step in the hiring process. If you fail the reference check you will receive a polite email rejection. Usually takes 4-8 weeks after interview to receive anything via email.

It had been 5 weeks after they call my current employer and i have not hear anything back yet? is that mean i fail ???✂️

My friend started day 5 yesterday at eglinton. Said his trainer only allowed him and partner to drive around the yard... No street driving like the other trainees. He's at Arrow today so hopefully he got some street time. 

1 hour ago, Carmello_87 said:

I heard the training manual is huge. That a regular back back won't cut it. I need one of those bags with wheels. For those that have started can you confirm please? 

I had a regular backpack. Worked fine. If you're driving for training it shouldn't be an issue since you're not carrying your backpack all day. If you're taking transit maybe invest in a roller bag to alleviate back pain.