TTC Application Process

ericgu22

TTC cancels weekend subway closure

Ross said the TTC plans to hire at least 100 new operators on top of its existing complement of about 5,000, and by July the agency should have enough workers to operate shuttle buses.

Seems that the TTC is pretty hard up for drivers. Which i'm assuming is why I was sent an invitation to attend the aptitude test + possible interview... Mine is Thursday morning at 8:00am, anyone else sent an invitation of attendance?

Also, looking at the timeline above, do you think it will still be accurate if they are in dire straits to hire all these new operators? I would assume it would be fast-tracked to have everyone trained by July...

41 minutes ago, J. Bullock said:

TTC cancels weekend subway closure

Seems that the TTC is pretty hard up for drivers. Which i'm assuming is why I was sent an invitation to attend the aptitude test + possible interview... Mine is Thursday morning at 8:00am, anyone else sent an invitation of attendance?

Also, looking at the timeline above, do you think it will still be accurate if they are in dire straits to hire all these new operators? I would assume it would be fast-tracked to have everyone trained by July...

They will most likely Build up their training holding pools because as of right now there doesn't seem to be many people left waiting to be trained. I can tell you from experience that this may be subject to Medysis' processing times as myself and others have noted there have been days where the facilities were overwhelmed and had to be sent home only to return another week.

11 hours ago, BusFreak93 said:

They will most likely Build up their training holding pools because as of right now there doesn't seem to be many people left waiting to be trained. I can tell you from experience that this may be subject to Medysis' processing times as myself and others have noted there have been days where the facilities were overwhelmed and had to be sent home only to return another week.

Hi April 30 2018 interviewers have you guys heard anything after interview?

thanks

24 minutes ago, Max3031 said:

Anyone willing to advise us on the route of the road test?

I feel like the routes would vary based on the division you are assigned to ? At the end of the day regardless of the route, reading what everyone has said above ~ these instructors really train you for anything and everything so it shouldn't matter :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, R2-DETOUR said:

Lol.....seriously. Hey Deepak, maybe send your coordinator an email and ask for an update. I asked mine a question by email after my interview and they responded right away. If they don’t respond to you then it’s prob a bad sign.

Thanks 

5 hours ago, Newbie ttc said:

Buddy.  If references are not contacted within week it means negative. Sorry but that’s the reality.  

He will not be getting the job as he most likely repeated himself moronically over and over during the interview.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Deepak said:

Did they contact your references 

Yeah they contacted my references 2 days after the interview. My interview date was April 30th. You're still waiting? Oh man, better luck next time. I may have taken your last spot as after the interview I was told that if my references checked out I would be the last one hired from the April 30th interview pool.

4 hours ago, DreamOperator said:

Yeah they contacted my references 2 days after the interview. My interview date was April 30th. You're still waiting? Oh man, better luck next time. I may have taken your last spot as after the interview I was told that if my references checked out I would be the last one hired from the April 30th interview pool.

Really?? Lol. You are lucky. 

5 hours ago, DreamOperator said:

Ya you're in trouble deepak my interview was April 31 and they called me 3 days after my interview. They also told me all previous interview session spots are full so they will only be hiring from my interview pool and later.

April 31 interviews, anyone else heard back yet?

24 minutes ago, Busguy87 said:

Ya you're in trouble deepak my interview was April 31 and they called me 3 days after my interview. They also told me all previous interview session spots are full so they will only be hiring from my interview pool and later.

April 31 interviews, anyone else heard back yet?

Hi do you know after how long we can reapply again.

10 minutes ago, Deepak said:

Hi do you know after how long we can reapply again.

You may apply 1 year after your interview date. Or 1 year after the last time you asked if your references were contacted and proceeded to ignore advice/information. Whatever comes first.

• Haha 1