TTC Application Process

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my documentation call today for next week Wednesday February 22nd!! I'm sure more of you will be getting calls this week! 

Finally got the call for training!!! Starting on June 6th Mode: Subway Division: Bloor/Danforth So excited to start it's been a long time coming and I cannot wait! Does anyone have any helpful

Not to be rude or anything....you guys worry too much about seniority and stuffs...just focus on getting in and pass the training and things will fall right in! Start date is what will determine your

Posted Images

Just received the email and I have been offered the position for transit operator what a great way to start the new year!! Apparently I have to wait for someone else to contact me in regards to the conditional offer, how long does this usually take?

• Like 3

Got my call for documentation so if anyone gets nervous that they haven't been called after their medical just be patient (medical aug.11) 

Are there any new employees that have just started who could tell me roughly how many hours they are receiving to start cause I know there is spareboard I believe it is called and was just wondering what shifts are like to start? Much appreciated !! 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Pirlo said:

Just received the email and I have been offered the position for transit operator what a great way to start the new year!! Apparently I have to wait for someone else to contact me in regards to the conditional offer, how long does this usually take?

Congratulations!! They'll call in the next couple of days (usually evenings) and tell you that you will get a detailed email by Friday.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Hockeyboy said:

Hey guys, I have signed my conditional offer and did my physical and medical, just to make sure, ttc sends my background check to the police to conduct and than I get the results in the mail and scan them?

Yes. You just scan the police check and email it to HR. When you go for documentation you will give them the original. 

Just as other's have said, the Subway training is pretty intense and it has only been day #2. The instructors have been great along with the transfers from other modes who are going into Subway. Definitely need to sacrifice a lot of leisurely activities to study, do the homework, and then study again. 

• Like 4

Application: April 9

Info Session: June 22

Email back: July 20

Interview: Aug 24

Conditional offer: Sept 15

Medical: Sept 19

Documentation: Nov 9

Call back: Dec 22

Training Date: Jan 9 - Bus - Mount Dennis Division

• Like 3