TTC Application Process

No but on day 1 they will do a simple vision test so if you wear glasses, make sure it has the right prescription. My comment is based on my personal experiece. I know somebody at the job fair failed to advance because he got so many incorrect answer on the cognitive test.

Oh no, that's no good for me T__T

;((((((((((((((((((((((((((

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my documentation call today for next week Wednesday February 22nd!! I'm sure more of you will be getting calls this week! 

Finally got the call for training!!! Starting on June 6th Mode: Subway Division: Bloor/Danforth So excited to start it's been a long time coming and I cannot wait! Does anyone have any helpful

Not to be rude or anything....you guys worry too much about seniority and stuffs...just focus on getting in and pass the training and things will fall right in! Start date is what will determine your

Posted Images

Ya that's the problem I barely passed the vision requirement because of my one eye......

I might as we call it a day and give up now then cause there's no damn way I'm getting lucky twice and I doubt I can find a way through.

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how they do mark the two assessments. I mean if you did OK on the maths and good on the writing .is it still there any chance to pass?

Thank you.

Most people do not even come close to finishing all the questions but the worst thing you can do is just start guessing.......

Instructor does vision testing on day 1 and lets just say they are not experts.

I didn't guess any of the answers. I just did what I know. Does the writing assessment count equally as the first one?

OMG, I guessed answers on most of questions. Does it mean I will be failed?

But the invitation letter really told us no penalty for guessing on the assessment, is it a trap??? -__-"

Really? But on the invitation letter, it says the score will be based on the total number of questions that answered correctly, and there is no penalty for guessing on the assessment.

In your words----------"Companies are looking for quality (the percentage of answers that are correct) over quantity."

For example:

Person A answered 10 questions, and they are all correct, which means he got 100%

Person B answered 30 questions, and there are only 15 correct, which means he got 50%

Which one will be better in your opinion?

Opinion?!?! 100% is always more then 50% so it's impossible to have the "opinion" that 50% is better. Ever heard the expression "quality not quantity"?

OMG, I guessed answers on most of questions. Does it mean I will be failed?

But the invitation letter really told us no penalty for guessing on the assessment, is it a trap??? -__-"

No penalty on guessing, but a wrong answer is a wrong answer. They're not going to call you up and ask if you guessed on question 57 and pretend you didn't answer it if you say yes.

Hi everyone,

Thank you rsye1 for sharing this info.

However my question is: let's say you answerd 21 questions correctly on the aptitude test but on the writing test you did bad. Is there any chance to pass ? And vice versa if your writing was good but in the aptitude test you answered less than 21. So how do they evaluate the level of the candidate? Do they mark the test separately or do they divide the score on 2 and then they make a decision?

Thank you.

When are calls/emails/interviews for summer student jobs? I put my app in back in early December and I'm losing hope of getting in.

you will only be contacted if they are interested in hiriing you. I find the summer job program hard to get in. i applied twice when I was in school and never got in. I heard your chance of getting will increase significantly if you did co-op at ttc.

10 laps? I've never heard of any ttc applicant being subjected to that.

As a tech, I was even subjected to a grip strength test, but never a running test.

It's just a static physical and piss test.

10 laps? I've never heard of any ttc applicant being subjected to that.

As a tech, I was even subjected to a grip strength test, but never a running test.

It's just a static physical and piss test.

10 laps?!?!?! more like climb a couple flights of stairs with a vault.

No, No, No. Don't listen to what others are saying. Be prepared for anything. Best to start training now. Goto the gym. Run a few kilometres a day. Maybe run up and down the CN tower stairs a few times. I'm serious. You will be thanking me later.

10 laps?!?!?! more like climb a couple flights of stairs with a vault.

No, No, No. Don't listen to what others are saying. Be prepared for anything. Best to start training now. Goto the gym. Run a few kilometres a day. Maybe run up and down the CN tower stairs a few times. I'm serious. You will be thanking me later.

I think we're on to something here!

Hi everyone,

I will do the job shadowing assignment next week, can anyone suggests some questions I should ask the operators?

By the way, should the questions be the same for all the 5 routes that I am required to cover or do I need to ask different set of questions for each route?

Best regards.