TTC Application Process

ericgu22

hi , I was in the March 26th ,2014 info session and I only could finish 26 question out of 50 in the test. But I know 22 would be correct out of 26 that I answered. They have told us they are looking for 80% in that case I think I am out of luck. Do ttc let them know who get a second chance to appear in the test? Or I have to wait until May 30th to see if they email me or not?

Thank you

You just have to wait for the call. They made it pretty clear to us that they didn't expect us to finish all the question but were taking a percentage of what we got right not sure what the minimum was though. If they're taking 80% of the 26 you did you would pass lol.

I personally had I think 45 done and guessed on only a few so not sure.

hi , I was in the March 26th ,2014 info session and I only could finish 26 question out of 50 in the test. But I know 22 would be correct out of 26 that I answered. They have told us they are looking for 80% in that case I think I am out of luck. Do ttc let them know who get a second chance to appear in the test? Or I have to wait until May 30th to see if they email me or not?

Thank you

Thank you please wait until you get your emai. I did 42 out of 50 .but not sure how many was right . I am now waiting for interview good luck to you

I believe there is only 1 chance to pass the test. They never said anything in my session about a re-test. They will send you an email by the date they told you if you have passed the test (I received email 5 days before deadline, others have mentioned receiving email a few days after deadline).Regardless if you were successful you will have an email with the date of your face to face interview. Be patient this is a long long process but well worth it in the end. I wasn't sure if I had answered enough questions on the test, so it was a little easier for me as I was not necessarily expecting the interview email, but sure enough it came :).

I remember in the session she was telling us if anyone gets 75 t0 79 marks he/she will get one more chance to write the test. I took a note of it when she told us that. based on that I am thinking may be there is a rewrite option.

You just have to wait for the call. They made it pretty clear to us that they didn't expect us to finish all the question but were taking a percentage of what we got right not sure what the minimum was though. If they're taking 80% of the 26 you did you would pass lol. I personally had I think 45 done and guessed on only a few so not sure.

I hope they do so..Other ways I am doomed :(

I believe there is only 1 chance to pass the test. They never said anything in my session about a re-test. They will send you an email by the date they told you if you have passed the test (I received email 5 days before deadline, others have mentioned receiving email a few days after deadline).Regardless if you were successful you will have an email with the date of your face to face interview. Be patient this is a long long process but well worth it in the end. I wasn't sure if I had answered enough questions on the test, so it was a little easier for me as I was not necessarily expecting the interview email, but sure enough it came :).

You just have to wait for the call. They made it pretty clear to us that they didn't expect us to finish all the question but were taking a percentage of what we got right not sure what the minimum was though. If they're taking 80% of the 26 you did you would pass lol. I personally had I think 45 done and guessed on only a few so not sure.

wow 45 ! that was great !

Very similar experience for me. I couldn't believe they invited me to info session either and here I am almost a year later in with a chance.

I remember in the session she was telling us if anyone gets 75 t0 79 marks he/she will get one more chance to write the test. I took a note of it when she told us that. based on that I am thinking may be there is a rewrite option.

I hope they do so..Other ways I am doomed :(

wow 45 ! that was great !

Sound like you misunderstood or they explained it wrong. Once you start training and if you make it all the way to the final written ttc test you can rewrite if you score 75 to 79. There's no rewrite for the info session test.

No rewrite for mto tests either only the one final ttc written.

Sound like you misunderstood or they explained it wrong. Once you start training and if you make it all the way to the final written ttc test you can rewrite if you score 75 to 79. There's no rewrite for the info session test.

No rewrite for mto tests either only the one final ttc written.

o boy ! there will be more test to come down the road???!!!!

Hahahaha if you make it to training you have to write C,D,Z,Signs tests for ministry along with the ttc written then Z practical, C practical then final ttc practical so yes you could say theres more tests........ thats for bus not exactly sure all that streetcar and subway entails but im sure its comparable.

Hahahaha if you make it to training you have to write C,D,Z,Signs tests for ministry along with the ttc written then Z practical, C practical then final ttc practical so yes you could say theres more tests........ thats for bus not exactly sure all that streetcar and subway entails but im sure its comparable.

you don't have to write the written D test as the written C is a higher license than a D.

The TTC final exam is easy. If you pay attention in class. There is nothing to worry about.

you don't have to write the written D test as the written C is a higher license than a D.

The TTC final exam is easy. If you pay attention in class. There is nothing to worry about.

You're right it is but you still have to write it for whatever reason. 60 questions on day 13.... 20 for D, 20 for C and 20 for signs.

Even without ttc you have to write the D at the ministry to get the C it's the white copy.