ericgu22

TTC Application Process

17 hours ago, ttcwait said:

When 1 doesn't have time 1 may only respond with 1 word. Sorry you were offended. 🙄

I'm offended that you apologized. 

16 hours ago, Ash2171 said:

Just got my call! I start training on Feb 21! 

What mode?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MailGuyy said:

Is there parking at Medisys Health Group, 3280 Bloor st.W?

Yes, but rather expensive. There’s direct lobby access to islington station.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MailGuyy said:

Is there parking at Medisys Health Group, 3280 Bloor st.W?

You can park right on Bloor, across the street. 

4 hours ago, NovaBus76 said:

Ya'll ready for the big info session tomorrow?

I wonder how big it will be. I was talking to some instructors this morning and they said TTC wants to train 1000 new operators this year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, NovaBus76 said:

I have an AM session if you care I'll keep you posted on aprox how many were in the session, I don't know how many info sessions they hold in a year let alone ones that have an interview upon passing the testing

More the the merrier and it helps with seniority 👍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NovaBus76 said:

Received my conditional offer today after the testing and interview, have my medical first of March, I would say there was almost a full room only 10 empty seats, seemed like about half the people there moved to the interview stage I was third called in for the interview thank god I didn't have to sit there very long waiting some people were getting impatient I noticed while I was leaving to come home,

Brief timeline 

Applied 01/09/2019

Invite to info  01/11/2019

Info-testing-interview  02/07/2019

Medical 03/01/2019  

I don't understand how you've fast tracked so quickly yet others are waiting right ahead or  behind you? Seems like an unfair situation. 

Congrats nonetheless and good luck 

Kudos to all of you going through this hiring process.  I seriously wouldn't have the patience with all these hoops.  I'd be like ...

why-should-we-hire-you-afw-because-youre

🤣

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, ttcwait said:

I don't understand how you've fast tracked so quickly yet others are waiting right ahead or  behind you? Seems like an unfair situation. 

Congrats nonetheless and good luck 

Everyone's situation is different so stop your whining. 

Just like a noob who was complaining to me about the sign up. We should have this and we should have that. I told him straight up this is what we have until it gets changed so stop with this nonsense and complaining. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Someguy3071 said:

Everyone's situation is different so stop your whining. 

Just like a noob who was complaining to me about the sign up. We should have this and we should have that. I told him straight up this is what we have until it gets changed so stop with this nonsense and complaining. 

I'm not whining nor did I ask your opinion! How long did the process take you, 5 minutes? It's the principal of the matter and there's zero logic to people being place in a pool while others pass them on the process. Is that clear enough for you?

• Haha 1

👍

7 hours ago, ttcwait said:

I'm not whining nor did I ask your opinion! How long did the process take you, 5 minutes? It's the principal of the matter and there's zero logic to people being place in a pool while others pass them on the process. Is that clear enough for you?

Are you sure about that? 😆

On 2/7/2019 at 10:26 PM, ttcwait said:

Sure looks like whining to me.

It appears you have pretty thin skin. This jobs might not be a right job for you. Is that clear enough for you?

• Haha 1