ericgu22

TTC Application Process

1 hour ago, NovaBus76 said:

I just received a phone call this morning for aptitude testing at 1130 today past it had interview on the spot they are going to email me for my medical this afternoon..

That's strange, considering your pace your medical should have also been scheduled, completed and cleared today...

37 minutes ago, Djliang said:

Do you have hr numbers?? Thanks 

Your recruiter will be the person that scheduled your interview via email. Just send an email directly to this person. Did you check with your references to see if they had been contacted? This generally happens days after to indicate you have passed the interview phase. 

19 minutes ago, Zerocool said:

That's strange, considering your pace your medical should have also been scheduled, completed and cleared today...

Your recruiter will be the person that scheduled your interview via email. Just send an email directly to this person. Did you check with your references to see if they had been contacted? This generally happens days after to indicate you have passed the interview phase. 

Yes the had been contact 2 of 3 reference . Still hear not thing back

4 minutes ago, Djliang said:

Yes the had been contact 2 of 3 reference . Still hear not thing back

I just check my email the person send the email for test and interview is the foreman of training department. He is not hr? What should I do ?

1 hour ago, Zerocool said:

That's strange, considering your pace your medical shouldn't have also been scheduled, completed and cleared today...

Medical tommorrow.. I already have a BZ licence that I have held since 2010.. so it shouldn't be much of big deal I *assume* and someone told me on here the other day that the fast track hiring process was over .lol guess I got the actual answer to my question this morning 😉

21 hours ago, Carmello_87 said:

Finally got my Documentation email. It's scheduled for this Friday Aug 17th. I'll let you guys know when my training date is.  

Congrats.. mine might be on the way

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NovaBus76 said:

As I expected passed my medical documentation tommorrow ☺

So they contacted you at 7am for an interview the same day at 11am...how is that possible...

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Kawasaki said:

So they contacted you at 7am for an interview the same day at 11am...how is that possible...

Didn't get the call at 7am .. anything is possible my good person 😉.. just have to have faith 😇

3 hours ago, NovaBus76 said:

As I expected passed my medical documentation tommorrow ☺

Maybe you'll get lucky and be starting your first shift after you cross the last "t" in documentation.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Zerocool said:

Maybe you'll get lucky and be starting your first shift after you cross the last "t" in documentation.

Hey I'm sure stranger things have happened ☺

23 minutes ago, Zerocool said:

Hey I'm sure stranger things have happened ☺..

16 hours ago, The Patient said:

Hi guys.

Got documentation request today. Scheduled on August 22.

All the best to all waiting in queue.

Do you need your reference for documentation?

UNLESS REQUESTED (CHECK EMAIL TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE ASKING YOU TO BRING), you don't need to bring a list of references. At the documentation, you are basically filling out benefits forms and insurance forms, etc.

6 hours ago, kroud2 said:

Do you need your reference for documentation?

I haven't got the list of documents they need. I am going to receive by end of this monday as per email.

On 8/14/2018 at 3:10 PM, Djliang said:

Does TTC inform you pass or fail after reference check? If you fail the interview do they let you know or? Thanks

46 minutes ago, Djliang said:

Does TTC inform you pass or fail after reference check? If you fail the interview do they let you know or? Thanks

46 minutes ago, Djliang said:

They do send an email but you can contact the recruiter there is no harm in it.  

7 minutes ago, Newbie ttc said:

They do send an email but you can contact the recruiter there is no harm in it.  

Are u sure they let u know u pass or fail the interview?

40 minutes ago, Djliang said:

Are u sure they let u know u pass or fail the interview?

Yeah they do send out an email 

4 hours ago, Djliang said:

You will know if you pass the interview if references are called as it is the next step in the hiring process. If you fail the reference check you will receive a polite email rejection. Usually takes 4-8 weeks after interview to receive anything via email.

Just now, Zerocool said:

You will know if you pass the interview if references are called as it is the next step in the hiring process. If you fail the reference check you will receive a polite email rejection. Usually takes 4-8 weeks after interview to receive anything via email.

It had been 5 weeks after they call my current employer and i have not hear anything back yet? is that mean i fail ???✂️

hi, 

Any update from the ones who already started training. I heard lot of people are nervous and one of my friend practice turning the bus around the curve for two hours.

Please leave update for training.

Thanks

3 hours ago, The Patient said:

hi, 

Any update from the ones who already started training. I heard lot of people are nervous and one of my friend practice turning the bus around the curve for two hours.

Please leave update for training.

Thanks

Yeah I've heard and seen pics from a buddy of mine that works at TBM there has been a bunch of people in training scrapeing up the the the back ends of buses pretty bad .. guess the trainers forgot to tell them about tail swing 😐

My friend started day 5 yesterday at eglinton. Said his trainer only allowed him and partner to drive around the yard... No street driving like the other trainees. He's at Arrow today so hopefully he got some street time.