TTC Application Process

ericgu22

3 hours ago, Someguy3071 said:

It should be in one of the emails or check if they gave you anything in documentation. 

Dress code is dress shoes, pants, shirt and tie. Bring a pen,  notepad, and a big bag for all the binders and stuff you get. Always bring your driver's license. 

That's all I can remember. 

Will I get parking at hillcrest? Cause it will be hard to reach at 6.30 pm with subway and bus.

58 minutes ago, Razeeb14 said:

Will I get parking at hillcrest? Cause it will be hard to reach at 6.30 pm with subway and bus.

You mean 6:30AM right? 

There is parking across the street. It's $10 per day. Good thing you're only there for 5 days. 

And there is also parking on the south side of Hillcrest before the train tracks. You need to pay but it's less then the lot across the street. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2019 at 8:20 AM, Razeeb14 said:

My training will start from 28 jan. They said “Please review the ‘Reporting Instructions’ sheet that was provided to you, so you are familiar with what to expect in terms of dress code and what to take with you on your first day.”

where will I find reporting instruction sheet?

Hey Razeeb,

What mode are you on BUS or SUBWAY

52 minutes ago, Orion VI said:

Notice how that says ONTARIO

Yes because that's what I searched for. TTC is in Ontario so that's why I searched for working age in Ontario. 

Eligible to work in Canada does not mean age. It means you're a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have permission to work in Canada. 

What exactly are you having hard time understanding? 

1 hour ago, Someguy3071 said:

Yes because that's what I searched for. TTC is in Ontario so that's why I searched for working age in Ontario. 

Eligible to work in Canada does not mean age. It means you're a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have permission to work in Canada. 

What exactly are you having hard time understanding? 

Nothing anymore. That's all I needed to know, thanks.

On 1/11/2019 at 7:35 PM, Orion VI said:

All I asked was the age. I wasn't talking about this job in particular, but as an example. 

The legal age to work in Ontario is 14, with restrictions relating to school. The TTC posting applies to students 16 or older. This is why they say grade 12 and beyond. 

Just so you know, this was answered with a 4 second long google search. 

34 minutes ago, Doppelkupplung said:

The legal age to work in Ontario is 14, with restrictions relating to school. The TTC posting applies to students 16 or older. This is why they say grade 12 and beyond. 

Just so you know, this was answered with a 4 second long google search. 

Yes, I already knew that. Now I know the answer, but this doesn't answer my original question. As it's been answered already, please stop, and get back to topic before an admin has to intervene. 

24 minutes ago, NovaBus76 said:

I think they are I got an invite to an info session Feb 7th and the email says upon passing the testing people will be interviewed on the spot, but after that, I don't know how much faster it is 

Oh wow ok. I assume there will be no job shadowing assignment for you to do either. Good luck! 

2 hours ago, Someguy3071 said:

If you don't know the answer within 5-10 seconds just move on. There are a lot of questions and you won't answer them all anyway. So might as well answer as many as you can. 

What if you are 80% sure about the answer. Would you still answer it or move to the next?