TTC Application Process

ericgu22

15 hours ago, Zerocool said:

Division assignments are definitely luck of the draw. I'm in Oshawa and was assigned Wilson division. My girlfriend who starts the week before is assigned Malvern.

Malvern is bumping alot of operators to Eglinton, she will most likely be one of them. A couple guys i knew in tr as training got forced out as well as about 40 others.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Busguy87 said:

Malvern is bumping alot of operators to Eglinton, she will most likely be one of them. A couple guys i knew in tr as training got forced out as well as about 40 others.

Thanks for the information. I have passed it on. Eglinton would actually be more ideal as it is closer to Wilson. 

On 8/5/2018 at 7:54 AM, havox said:

Lol the further out east you are the further west division they assign you. ??

Damn, I hope not!! Family friend lives in the middle of Malvern and Birchmount so he was super duper lucky to get either.

On 8/5/2018 at 4:17 PM, Zerocool said:

Division assignments are definitely luck of the draw. I'm in Oshawa and was assigned Wilson division. My girlfriend who starts the week before is assigned Malvern.

Not liking that as I'm in Ajax.

On 8/6/2018 at 7:56 AM, Busguy87 said:

I hope it's to make room for us East enders ???

1 hour ago, The Patient said:

Got a postal mail from MTO stating that my medicals has  been approved for Class C licence.

Sent the email to HR and they said they haven't received any confirmation about it yet?

Is that possible. anyways, Whats the next step guys?

It took 15 days for me to receive documentation email after receiving my MTO letter in the mail. I also forwarded it to my recruiter who did not have any information about TTC having this clearance letter at the time. Hope this helps.

57 minutes ago, Zerocool said:

It took 15 days for me to receive documentation email after receiving my MTO letter in the mail. I also forwarded it to my recruiter who did not have any information about TTC having this clearance letter at the time. Hope this helps.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Zerocool said:

I received a letter back on July 27th. Before receiving the letter I asked my recruiter if I should send it to her and she said no because they receive the results also. I’m starting to think I should send it anyway just in case? Maybe I’ll wait a couple more weeks before doing so. 

13 minutes ago, Carmello_87 said:

I received a letter back on July 27th. Before receiving the letter I asked my recruiter if I should send it to her and she said no because they receive the results also. I’m starting to think I should send it anyway just in case? Maybe I’ll wait a couple more weeks before doing so. 

You don't need to send it but realistically there is zero harm in doing so.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Carmello_87 said:

Finally got my Documentation email. It's scheduled for this Friday Aug 17th. I'll let you guys know when my training date is.  

Excellent news! Good luck on the day. It took 3 business days after for me to get a start date. This timeline will most likely vary though.

• Like 1

Hi all,

I am very concerned about my status =[

I had a medical test on June 1. Result was reported back to TTC on July 6.

MTO gave me grade 1 on June 8 which mean I am able to upgrade license (No mail received yet, so I called).

I email my recruiter and called her left my contact info on August 10, but I did not get anything back.

Does it mean I am disqualified on Medical test, or they just don't contact back until documentation date is fixed?

Thank you in advanced!

Potential operators need to realize it takes time and patience.  They are now only hiring on a need basis so no more fast tracking, before it would take at least a year or two before you are called for training. I do realize the millennials don't have the patience. 

39 minutes ago, Djliang said:

I had my interview on June 7, it has been 10 weeks and I still has no response pass or fail . It that normal or they don’t contact u if you fail the interview?

Contact your hr recruiter, if no response then you're out of luck.  They usually do contact you pass or fail but know some got no responses.

22 minutes ago, Yo_Yo said:

Potential operators need to realize it takes time and patience.  They are now only hiring on a need basis so no more fast tracking, before it would take at least a year or two before you are called for training. I do realize the millennials don't have the patience. 

Contact your hr recruiter, if no response then you're out of luck.  They usually do contact you pass or fail but know some got no responses.

Just now, Djliang said:

Do you have hr numbers?? Thanks 

1 hour ago, NovaBus76 said:

I just received a phone call this morning for aptitude testing at 1130 today past it had interview on the spot they are going to email me for my medical this afternoon..

That's strange, considering your pace your medical should have also been scheduled, completed and cleared today...

37 minutes ago, Djliang said:

Do you have hr numbers?? Thanks 

Your recruiter will be the person that scheduled your interview via email. Just send an email directly to this person. Did you check with your references to see if they had been contacted? This generally happens days after to indicate you have passed the interview phase. 

19 minutes ago, Zerocool said:

That's strange, considering your pace your medical should have also been scheduled, completed and cleared today...

Your recruiter will be the person that scheduled your interview via email. Just send an email directly to this person. Did you check with your references to see if they had been contacted? This generally happens days after to indicate you have passed the interview phase. 

Yes the had been contact 2 of 3 reference . Still hear not thing back

4 minutes ago, Djliang said:

Yes the had been contact 2 of 3 reference . Still hear not thing back

I just check my email the person send the email for test and interview is the foreman of training department. He is not hr? What should I do ?