TTC Application Process

ericgu22

15 hours ago, RocketmanCC said:

Got the call for documentation this morning. Was told it is 3-1/2 to 4 hours in length. What is involved in the documentation appointment?

Besides paperwork, you try on and make some choices for part of your uniform.  Any HR related questions....this is also the time to ask.  

On 2017-07-14 at 5:58 PM, no9use said:

Hi Mrsb2you, I couldn't answer one or two questions and can't provide a good example just in that moment , and they said they will go to the next questions, and will get back to those question later on and I was able to provide the answer to them at the end.

Not sure I don't think heard of the senerio here, or anyone I know. Just have to hope for the best ! Good luck 

6 minutes ago, Morgan20 said:

@Mar10 definitely feeling more relaxed. You get used to it. Gets better with each passing day.

I'm glad to hear that. I'm just nervous for all my test coming up. A lot to remember. But I'm excited to go in and learn something new daily, just want to succeed. ?

1 hour ago, RocketmanCC said:

Does anyone know if there are any problems with a tattoo visible with short sleeves?

Nope, I believe you just can't have any on your face.

Quite a few operators have sleeves and tattoos on their hands and legs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RocketmanCC said:

Does anyone know if there are any problems with a tattoo visible with short sleeves?

Just as the other user posted, no problem as long as the tattoo is not offensive ....if you think it is and feel uncomfortable being seen I recommend you wear a long sleeve under/t shirt underneath or buy an arm sleeve which would hide your ink as well protect you from a farmers tan 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Witenite said:

Just as the other user posted, no problem as long as the tattoo is not offensive ....if you think it is and feel uncomfortable being seen I recommend you wear a long sleeve under/t shirt underneath or buy an arm sleeve which would hide your ink as well protect you from a farmers tan 

Nothing offensive. Just a thin "X" with our family initials in each space between the arms of the "X".

Hello All,

I just want to drop by and say thank you for your support and inspiration. I received an email today giving me an offer for the position. And I will be contacted by someone else regarding conditional offer. Also, I would like to ask If they usually call the next day or a couple of days and does it tell me already about doing the medical exam? Your info would be greatly appreciated. And to those who are still waiting for the result of the interview just hang on and think positive.???

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Libra said:

Hello All,

I just want to drop by and say thank you for your support and inspiration. I received an email today giving me an offer for the position. And I will be contacted by someone else regarding conditional offer. Also, I would like to ask If they usually call the next day or a couple of days and does it tell me already about doing the medical exam? Your info would be greatly appreciated. And to those who are still waiting for the result of the interview just hang on and think positive.???

My call was the same day. A Medical appointment was given to me and when I said that I was fine with the date and time I received an email with a bunch of different information. Including the Medical date already entered on the form relating to the Medical information.

• Like 1

Hello all, had my interview June 23 but my only reference was never called, however, my reference did draft me a nice letter of recommendation that I presented at the interview, I was hoping that was the reason they didn't call him, maybe the letter was sufficient. Anyways I was told that they would get back to me in 4-6 weeks, and it has been just over 3 weeks now so I am still hoping for the best, any thoughts on the reference thing?

Anxiously waiting, cheers!!

Great forum!!!

Good evening everyone,

I received a call this afternoon regarding my conditional offer and was told that an email will be sent to me as well providing details regarding my medical exam n police clearance requirements however I haven't received the email yet. I need to send back the signed conditional offer by Monday, does it usually get emailed the same day of call or next day? 

Thank you in advance for your info.