TTC Application Process

ericgu22

6 hours ago, NuggetRocket said:

I totally understand lol. But you got this bro, believe in your skills. 

@NuggetRocket thank bro for all the support .... this form has been amazingly helpful ... we will meet on the field for sure please don't hesitate to give me a shout if you need anything .... I know ur call is coming soon don't sweat it... all the best to you and everyone here.... 

6 hours ago, NuggetRocket said:

I totally understand lol. But you got this bro, believe in your skills. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morgan20 said:

@Notoriou$ there is parking at hillcrest. Get there early and go towards the back of the parking lot . I took transit ( from the east end) and got there with plenty of time to spare

hey @Morgan20 I  heard that we are not suppose to park there? are we considered employee yet? but either way is good with me I can do both but rather drive there 

thanks for the tip

Hey All,

Received the training call today. Mode: Bus. Division: Arrow Road. I start at Hillcrest on May 31st.

It has certainly been quite a wait here and I am super excited to get started. 

I wish you all the very best and hope to see some of you real soon at Arrow Road.

Cheers.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jingggles said:

hey guys, 

quick question i applied earlier this year wondering, when i would be getting a email ? 

thanks ! 

It took 10 weeks in my case to invite me to the info session. Whole process is around 12 months, give or take.

15 hours ago, Jingggles said:

hey guys, 

quick question i applied earlier this year wondering, when i would be getting a email ? 

thanks ! 

Just because you applied it doesn't mean you will get an email. Thousands apply and never get contacted at all. Everyone has a different timeline. I didn't get contacted for over 1 year and 2 months. My classmate applied for 8 years. Another classmate over 3 years. Another classmate 7 months. 

Good luck.

• Like 1

On 2017-05-15 at 5:28 PM, Jingggles said:

hey guys, 

thanks ! 

It took me six months to be invited to the info session. 

5 hours ago, NewToThis said:

Hello everyone.

After a fair amount of (mostly) patient waiting, my documentation is set for next week.  Does anyone know how long it would take for a training date after documentation?

Cheers

Hey,

My documentation is next week Thursday - i agree, a long process ( applied August 2016 ) and currently there is no date for training either. 

They really make you earn your spot here eh ? :lol:

Did you apply for Collector or Transit ?

6 hours ago, dwizzy85 said:

Hey,

My documentation is next week Thursday - i agree, a long process ( applied August 2016 ) and currently there is no date for training either. 

They really make you earn your spot here eh ? :lol:

Did you apply for Collector or Transit ?

Transit Operator.

Finally got the call for training!!!

Starting on June 6th

Mode: Subway

Division: Bloor/Danforth

So excited to start it's been a long time coming and I cannot wait! Does anyone have any helpful tips or advice moving forward in the training process? Thanks to everyone on this forum who has helped me along the way in the hiring process and all the best to those still waiting for calls! Just be patient your time will come too ?

• Like 9

Hey Everyone!

Received my call for training day! Start Wed June 7 - MODE BUS - WILSON DIVISION. Looking forward to finally starting! Really appreciate all the great info this page has and good luck to everyone else still waiting! 

• Like 5

On 2017-05-17 at 7:21 PM, Pirlo said:

Finally got the call for training!!!

Starting on June 6th

Mode: Subway

Division: Bloor/Danforth

So excited to start it's been a long time coming and I cannot wait! Does anyone have any helpful tips or advice moving forward in the training process? Thanks to everyone on this forum who has helped me along the way in the hiring process and all the best to those still waiting for calls! Just be patient your time will come too ?

@Pirlo when was your medical date if you don't mine me asking? TIA