TTC Application Process

ericgu22

5 hours ago, slowtyper said:

Wouldn't this apply to all modes then?

I think it's for subway exclusively just due to the different combinations of lights you guys have to know like yellow over green and green over green in addition to lunar. I think that would be confusing for a color blind person to differentiate the two colors which could be dangerous. The difference with the surface modes is that we're just dealing with the regular traffic signals, red over amber over green which a color blind person could probably memorize the order more easily. As far as I know, color blind people are permitted to drive regular motor vehicles.

• Like 2

On 2017-02-25 at 0:41 AM, TTCOpITM said:

The difference with the surface modes is that we're just dealing with the regular traffic signals, red over amber over green which a color blind person could probably memorize the order more easily. As far as I know, color blind people are permitted to drive regular motor vehicles.

In addition, there is usually a little yellow mixed into the red light, and a little blue mixed into the green.  The link below shows what driving would be like to someone with red-green colour blindness:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, OneEyedWillie said:

What's involved in the documentation process?

1. Reveiwing expectations of the job

2. Obtaining your employee ID number

3. Banking information for payroll

4. Getting fitted for uniform (minus pants)

5. Filling out and signing of employee hr forms

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ME TOO said:

You'll start driving from Day 5. I can't stress enough.... please listen to your instructors and give 100%.  Forget your family and friends for these 5weeks of training. You will surely suceed. 

What are the training days like? Mondays to Fridays? Any weekends? 

Question guys,

I received my offer of employment but it was sent to my junk mail and says the offer expires today - Thursday March 9th. I sent over the signed letters and everything about an hr and a half ago - any chance this will still be okay as today is March 9th ?

No it just said - Please find attached your conditional letter for the position of Station Collector in the Service Delivery Group. If you could kindly respond to this offer no later than March 9, 2017 by scanning a copy of the entire letter back with your decision, signed and dated.

I can't breathe right now.