TTC Application Process

ericgu22

9 hours ago, Bus girl said:

If anyone is interested in the timeline- I attended a documentation session on July 13th and finally received a call for training on September 6th. YEAH! 

Congrats Bus girl, which division and mode were you assigned to?

5 hours ago, Ridealong said:

I got my call today for documentation today I just want to thank  everyone  for the information  that is on this forum it's so helpful  . I been trying to get this job since 2013 . Thanks a lot everyone .

3 hours ago, Hamloag said:

Yes I did too. I think we are going to be friends on 31st of August in documentation.

Congrats guys, you're one step closer. 

Hi Guys just want to inform you all received my confirmation of clearing the interview stage yesterday. I was informed someone from HR will call me in the coming days to go sign the conditional offer and perform all the other activities. I did the information session on June 21st, attended the interview on Aug.5th. Thanks to all here for great help!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, afk1975 said:

Hi Guys just want to inform you all received my confirmation of clearing the interview stage yesterday. I was informed someone from HR will call me in the coming days to go sign the conditional offer and perform all the other activities. I did the information session on June 21st, attended the interview on Aug.5th. Thanks to all here for great help!

Congratulations!!!

Did they call you to confirm that you passed your interview?

13 hours ago, treyiiii said:

Congratulations!!!

Did they call you to confirm that you passed your interview?

Yes I received an email confirmation that I cleared the interview and someone from HR will be calling in the next few days to make an appointment to do everything else that's remaining. Apparently I had an email of the HR person who took my interview as they wanted some more info regarding my references which I gave them. After about a week I followed up with him and he replied back confirming they are satisfied and I have cleared the interview.

6 hours ago, Cruiser said:

The interview was about 45mins to an hour. There were 2 HR rep to take my interview. You do feel quite exhausted so it's a good idea to take a water bottle.

4 hours ago, afk1975 said:

Yes I received an email confirmation that I cleared the interview and someone from HR will be calling in the next few days to make an appointment to do everything else that's remaining. Apparently I had an email of the HR person who took my interview as they wanted some more info regarding my references which I gave them. After about a week I followed up with him and he replied back confirming they are satisfied and I have cleared the interview.

The interview was about 45mins to an hour. There were 2 HR rep to take my interview. You do feel quite exhausted so it's a good idea to take a water bottle.

Thanks afk1975. Also, I would like to ask when did to submit your resume? Just trying to also understand some timeframes ...the organization is working with. It seems quite quick than previously, lets say the winter applicants....once again congratulations! 

On 8/20/2016 at 5:57 PM, afk1975 said:

Congrats! They'll send you the conditional offer by email and set up the date for you to do the medical.