TTC Application Process

ericgu22

the time has finally come. just received a call to come in for documentation !!! so happy... like it's been said a million times on this forum. patience really is the key thru this whole process.

has anyone else got a call for documentation ?

Congratulations !!!

andyman, LMESSIAH, FlyerD901 and nokia_boy thanks a lot for valuable information on probation period.

the time has finally come. just received a call to come in for documentation !!! so happy... like it's been said a million times on this forum. patience really is the key thru this whole process.

Congratulations gottc.

Congrats

Got an email from HR that my documentation will be next month and training next January so have a lot of patience

Just got a call for conditional on 17th

Congrats

Congrats Shaheenah

Waiting for iforparry to give us the good news

Thank you nokiya_boy

Congrats

Got an email from HR that my documentation will be next month and training next January so have a lot of patience

Congrats

Congrats Ttc102 and thanks

Congrats shaheenaz

Thanks ttcwait

No call from HR here but got a call for another job. Interview is this Thursday. Congrats to gottc and Shaheenaz :)

Thank you iforparry. I did the same too I accepted another job during ttc process. If I pass good to go if not still have a job to support.

They don't want to deal with people, fares, nights lots of reasons. I mean who really cares if you move up in subway. Worst that can happen is your days off suck. In bus I you're at the bottom you get stuck on spare board not knowing what you're gona do or you get the worst night bus routes available. That problem doesn't exist in subway. All the same route in subway. I'd gladly switch if I get the chance.

I've got those last Kipling guys going back to coxwell many times no big deal takes around 40 mins. Alot of bus routes take just as long to get back from.

And if they wanted to they could just park at Kipling and subway it to coxwell and be done where their car is and not need the blue night at all.

Well I doubt it's about fares and customers, after all you are applying for a job that requires customer interaction and your background needs customer service as an asset. Personally I am happy driving a bus which is why I even applied for the job to begin with.

Driving bus only gets better with time, I got over a year on and finishing around 2pm if you know how to read spareboard and vacation board properly. To each their own I wouldn't mind trying out the train but I'm happy turning that wheel haha