TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Hello all,

Finally I'm able to reply. For all the new people waiting still I know how you feel and I cant stress it enough, BE PATIENT.

Below is how my journey was and I didnt have to get fingerprints done and there were no other issues either, Just a stressful waiting period.

December 2013 - Information Session

February 27 2014 - Got the email that I was proceeding to interview stage

May 2014 - Completed interview

June 27 2014 - Received Conditional Offer

June 30 2014 - Medical completed

August 27 2014 - Documentation Day

September 29 2014 - Started training Day 1 Arrow Road Division

As you can see the process is long and just be patient through it.

Hope this helps to show how long the process can be for those wondering.

Good luck too all still waiting[emoji3]

Thanks ujabroni, the length of my journey and the waiting periods between each event have been identical to yours up until where I am now. My info session was on June 26, 2014, I received the email telling me that I made it to the interview stage on August 22 and my interview is scheduled for November 27. You've given me some assurance that if everything goes smoothly, I should start training around the end of March.

Thanks ujabroni, the length of my journey and the waiting periods between each event have been identical to yours up until where I am now. My info session was on June 26, 2014, I received the email telling me that I made it to the interview stage on August 22 and my interview is scheduled for November 27. You've given me some assurance that if everything goes smoothly, I should start training around the end of March.

Training the end of march is a little quick and probably will not be that fast.

From the second week in November until sometime in January the process stops. There are no new hires starting during that down time.

Once your interview is done and all goes well there is still the reference checks done by a third party and if all goes well you then need a medical and conditional offer, only then will you just have to wait until the medical and police background checks are completed which takes 3weeks or so unless your asked to go in for finger prints which could add on 2-3more weeks.

The key is be patient, as you will see there are others ahead of you also in the process like Iforperry who unfortunately has been going through the process and had to get the fingerprints done and is still waiting. All those ahead of you will be ahead of you also.

If you actually have no issues and start before April I will be surprised, If anyone else on the forum agrees please say so.

Remember the process is long and you need to be patient, if it all works out the 10-12month normal process time will be worth it.

Be patient!

Hello all,

Finally I'm able to reply. For all the new people waiting still I know how you feel and I cant stress it enough, BE PATIENT.

Below is how my journey was and I didnt have to get fingerprints done and there were no other issues either, Just a stressful waiting period.

December 2013 - Information Session

February 27 2014 - Got the email that I was proceeding to interview stage

May 2014 - Completed interview

June 27 2014 - Received Conditional Offer

June 30 2014 - Medical completed

August 27 2014 - Documentation Day

September 29 2014 - Started training Day 1 Arrow Road Division

As you can see the process is long and just be patient through it.

Hope this helps to show how long the process can be for those wondering.

Good luck too all still waiting[emoji3]

Thanks for the info.very usefull for people who waiting like me

From the second week in November until sometime in January the process stops. There are no new hires starting during that down time.

Once your interview is done and all goes well there is still the reference checks done by a third party and if all goes well you then need a medical and conditional offer, only then will you just have to wait until the medical and police background checks are completed which takes 3weeks or so unless your asked to go in for finger prints which could add on 2-3more weeks.

The key is be patient, as you will see there are others ahead of you also in the process like Iforperry who unfortunately has been going through the process and had to get the fingerprints done and is still waiting. All those ahead of you will be ahead of you also.

If you actually have no issues and start before April I will be surprised, If anyone else on the forum agrees please say so.

Remember the process is long and you need to be patient, if it all works out the 10-12month normal process time will be worth it.

Be patient!

Be patient!

Oh I see! Thanks for the insight ujabroni. I wasn't aware of the process halting for that time period, I'm guessing it's for the holidays? But thanks anyway, I will definitely be patient, the potential end result is worth it. Meanwhile I wish the best to all of you waiting to get a call for documentation, you all have waited so long and you will soon be rewarded for it.

I start training this Monday, it's surreal still at this point. I'm pretty nervous to say the least and hope to get past that feeling asap.

Congrats ttcwait, I wish you the very best.