TTC Application Process

ericgu22

The TTC sent it for me maybe i'll wait one more week. Its the one where you have to get because your working with vulnerable person/ child.

It usually takes around 3 weeks, going on the times I've had it done.

3 newbies are @QSY, 2 of my friends were telling they've had some 'newborns' out on their routes, researching routes..

1 was on Lambton tonight.

Starting Training for TTC transit operator on October 24, 2011. Just wondering how competitive is to transfer to the subway division in the TTC? They say 2 years but i bet there are people waiting and seniority is top. any transit operator know

Starting Training for TTC transit operator on October 24, 2011. Just wondering how competitive is to transfer to the subway division in the TTC? They say 2 years but i bet there are people waiting and seniority is top. any transit operator know

congratulations. which division and which mode of transit will you be trained on?

Have been placed in the Wilson Division, is that where most new recruits start out?

Wilson does bus and subway. I assume its for bus but were you told? Also it seems like most newbies either start out at Mt. Dennis, Wilson or Eglinton (where im at)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Been through 1 week of training, ..

So I'm guessing u got bus. Just a little advise, study, study, study. Not sure how hard the bus training is. All I can say do your homework read and ask if u do not understand. The instructors want you to pass, they hate seeing people fail.. Well unless u are careless with "safety critical" procedures!

Good luck; and get ready for a long month.

you have to write a test on that day. Good luck.

Your probably out of luck, because for most people they call them the very next day to say that they passed the interview. They called me the very next day..

Any one know the routes for the Class C license for TTC??? Appreciated...

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to hear back after an operator interview...I had my interview 3 weeks ago and havent heard a yes or a no yet.

[

From a personal experience, it took me a week. However, some people in my class told me they waited 2 weeks. So don't despair, just give it time.

In the past two week I've five job shadows; and all of them had their interviews at the beginning of the November, late October. Maybe they are just backed up!!

I have also been called to an information session on November 23rd. Hoping for the best. I am assuming a phone interview would be next stage ?

PS No smartass replies please

You certainly won't get any help going in with that kind of attitude.

The TTC will tell you everything you need to know as you go through the process step by step.

Again, No point of telling you what to expect when you will find out everything you need to know when you get there.

And this goes for everyone else who joined this board just to ask questions about the TTC information session.

Save all your questions for the Information sessions seeing as they will be happy to give you official answers.

Its a long meeting so if we told you everything then you would be sitting there bored out of your mind.

Ok Sir :lol: