Enviro 500

Vancouver Special Sightings

There are artics on the 160 this evening to help with young people returning from the Breakout EDM festival at the PNE this evening.

On 6/20/2019 at 8:50 AM, Danthetransitfan8074 said:

9250 was on the 183 and 189 yesterday which happens about once a week. Anyone seen?

I saw it yesterday. Orions on the PTC PM trippers are common.

16 hours ago, Danthetransitfan8074 said:

If it’s common, can an editor edit that please as it isn’t shown?

It's already on there. Besides, such information is arbitrary (to an extent) and as such, there can only be a limit to what sightings go on the wiki or not.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Danthetransitfan8074 said:

If it’s common, can an editor edit that please as it isn’t shown?

It's temporarily common. Not really worth editing all the PCTC routes.

1 hour ago, 99.bline said:

Oh my Gosh why are you so annoying 

I think you just need to calm down. We were all young and new here at one point in time. Not all of us know everything about everything, and Dan here is basically just trying to learn. Could it be done better? Probably. Does it matter? No.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GrandeWest_B35G said:

I think you just need to calm down. We were all young and new here at one point in time. Not all of us know everything about everything, and Dan here is basically just trying to learn. Could it be done better? Probably. Does it matter? No.

HA

5 minutes ago, Blake M said:

HA

3 hours ago, Millennium2002 said:

That was totally necessary... /s

25 minutes ago, Ninja Bus Fan said:

And this is why I love the Vancouver subsection of CPTDB. 

Image result for LMAO gif

Free entertainment, what else can you ask for lol

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ThomasW97 said:

Free entertainment, what else can you ask for lol

Well, this is the same guy who accused me of harrassing him after i asked him peacefully to take down my photo on his instagram lol

18 minutes ago, buizelbus said:

Well, this is the same guy who accused me of harrassing him after i asked him peacefully to take down my photo on his instagram lol

DM, real quick

==========

Everyone else, you *do not* want this discussion to pass Toronto on how low you can go.

I advise we all stop with the meaningless comments and move on.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Express691 said:

Everyone else, you *do not* want this discussion to pass Toronto on how low you can go.

I advise we all stop with the meaningless comments and move on.

If I may ask a question that is (mostly) related to special sightings, I saw a D40LFR (don't remember the number) near Burnaby Mountain a week or so back. I'm guessing it was just for training purposes, but why would a bus from STC need to go all the way out there? Is it to train new drivers how to handle inclines?

38 minutes ago, bob32189 said:

If I may ask a question that is (mostly) related to special sightings, I saw a D40LFR (don't remember the number) near Burnaby Mountain a week or so back. I'm guessing it was just for training purposes, but why would a bus from STC need to go all the way out there? Is it to train new drivers how to handle inclines?

Yes, that would count as a special sighting. Maintenance or not, you never really see a D40LFR on Burnaby mountain. 

Burnaby mountain is handy due to its location, and is ideal for maintenance tests.

I remember when 7493 had its maintenance tests at metrotown when it was being refurbished. 

12 minutes ago, Express691 said:

Yes, that would count as a special sighting. Maintenance or not, you never really see a D40LFR on Burnaby mountain. 

Burnaby mountain is handy due to its location, and is ideal for maintenance tests.

I remember when 7493 had its maintenance tests at metrotown when it was being refurbished. 

I’ve seen Novas driving out to Coquitlam Station numerous times as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bob32189 said:

I saw the same bus too. Sign was just showing NIS.

16 hours ago, buizelbus said:

Yeah, “peacefully”? Complete opposite, you impersonated me in a cruel way with that psycho Eric back in January, plus, this isn’t the discussion page for arguments. Period, stalker.

7 minutes ago, Danthetransitfan8074 said:

Yeah, “peacefully”? Complete opposite, you impersonated me in a cruel way with that psycho Eric back in January, plus, this isn’t the discussion page for arguments. Period, stalker.

Take this into your own Private Messages, this forum is no place for an argument like this, geez.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Danthetransitfan8074 said:

I think it's time for you guys to take your prepubescent drama elsewhere as it's making you look childish and immature to be on a forum. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, popillil said:

Take this into your own Private Messages, this forum is no place for an argument like this, geez.

Alright, that is totally worthless saying that as I CLEARLY said that in my statement.

2 hours ago, Ninja Bus Fan said:

I think it's time for you guys to take your prepubescent drama elsewhere as it's making you look childish and immature to be on a forum. 

Blame it on him. As a matter of fact, this has been going on since October.

Here's a special sighting.

MCW Metrobus tells you guys to take your arguments elsewhere or you're ALL getting two weeks in the CPTDB doghouse.

(It's ok. Banned member "Promagstyle" has been squatting there for close to 12 years now. I heard that he renovated it to include a coach house for short-term tenants only.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 3