Enviro 500

Vancouver Special Sightings

22 hours ago, Urban_Monkey Transit said:

I still can not believe that there was an artic on the C92 (412). 

That's because there wasn't. I never said that the bus was actually running the route! :P 

1 hour ago, Unloading Only said:

Really want to see a community shuttle run one trip on the 99 for april fools day

Better yet... a Community Transit bus comes up to run a 116 Edmonds while one of ours goes down to the states to do the same...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MCW Metrobus said:

That's because there wasn't. I never said that the bus was actually running the route! :P 

I have to find it but I do have a screenshot of NextBus showing a 120xx on the C92.  I am 100% certain this has happened at least once, but if I recall correctly, it was actually several days in a row.

22 minutes ago, buizelbus said:

I don't know if this has been reported before (search is still broken for me) but R16120 is at HTC

That's the one that hit the shuttle, right? I assume it went there for repairs or something

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Opal said:

I have to find it but I do have a screenshot of NextBus showing a 120xx on the C92.  I am 100% certain this has happened at least once, but if I recall correctly, it was actually several days in a row.

You are probably right, especially because of the odd time that artics would show up on afternoon trippers on the 403 linegroup. Some of those trippers were either all C92, or started as C92s and then went to 403.