Enviro 500

Vancouver Special Sightings

57 minutes ago, Community Shuttle said:

Driving home, I saw 12009 leaving Steveston on a 407 Express to Brighouse Station.

Today is Canada Day, where you have a particular bus driver that's on this forum signed as a "98 B-Line Full Take Next Bus" because his 407 is completely full to the brim

• Like 1

7342 was out on 5/6 today. Get photos of it while you can.

Better yet, next saturday is likely one of the last times you will see a D40LF on 5/6, so get them while you can

27 minutes ago, Express691 said:

7342 was out on 5/6 today. Get photos of it while you can.

Better yet, next saturday is likely one of the last times you will see a D40LF on 5/6, so get them while you can

I saw it at about 5pm today, parked on Pender at Granville, lights flashing, no one on board (driver included) and signs off. Wondered if it might have broken down, would have taken a ride if it looked like it was going somewhere anytime soon. Guess they got it going again...

I saw a 4-car Mark I set this morning at Gateway Station heading westbound just before 8:30 AM.  I was on the eastbound train and thought the train on the other side had emergency-braked into the station because it was so far back but the doors were open.  Then I noticed as it was leaving that it was a 4-car set.  I know for sure that the rear-most car was 102, but I have no clue what the others were.

Artic 430 and artic 351/601 are no more.

===========

9237 did a 412 yesterday. Unless someone can prove to me that Orion C92s were a mainstay after HTC opened, then this will be a special sighting. 

Also can't remember If artics made an appearance at all on the C92 (need pictures)

23 minutes ago, Express691 said:

===========

9237 did a 412 yesterday. Unless someone can prove to me that Orion C92s were a mainstay after HTC opened, then this will be a special sighting. 

Also can't remember If artics made an appearance at all on the C92 (need pictures)

R9252 was on C92 during PM rush in July, here’s the picture I got. No more “Sea Island S.” lol

R9252_C92

24 minutes ago, Express691 said:

===========

The thought of an artic on a community shuttle route is rather amusing

38 minutes ago, Express691 said:

===========

Pretty sure artics have made an appearance on the C92. I do recall seeing some 12000’s on the C92 a couple years ago and I do believe somebody has a photo of it as well. 

13 hours ago, Ninja Bus Fan said:

Pretty sure artics have made an appearance on the C92. I do recall seeing some 12000’s on the C92 a couple years ago and I do believe somebody has a photo of it as well. 

Well, I have a picture of 12020 at the South Terminal showing "C92 Bridgeport Stn"...

20 hours ago, Ninja Bus Fan said:

Whaaaat!! Are you 100% sure about that?

6 hours ago, MCW Metrobus said:

Well, I have a picture of 12020 at the South Terminal showing "C92 Bridgeport Stn"...

Prove it then.

42 minutes ago, Urban_Monkey Transit said:

Whaaaat!! Are you 100% sure about that?

Prove it then.

I've seen it, believe it was during route training?

C92 has a lot of fun codes though. That's proved by his collection of 12020 photos.

1 hour ago, Urban_Monkey Transit said:

I still can not believe that there was an artic on the C92 (412). 

Honestly RTC just throws whatever it has onto the 412. It's nothing special.