Where am I?

firequall

I'm not exactly sure...but I remember seeing a similar place in Parry Sound...Is it Parry Sound?

Close enough. It's on Hwy 69 (The old hwy 69 way to the cottage before the hwy 400 extension was built, but you can still travel on this portion between Hwy 400 and Mactier.. not sure if the place is still standing like that but it was when I took the picture in 2007).

I have so many, but no one would guess any of them... here's another one that shouldn't be too hard.. one just has to know their Ontario geography/history, and before you say only the town this is as it is noticeable in the picture.. WHAT PART of the town is it taken at??.

HPIM0306.JPG

Close enough. It's on Hwy 69 (The old hwy 69 way to the cottage before the hwy 400 extension was built, but you can still travel on this portion between Hwy 400 and Mactier.. not sure if the place is still standing like that but it was when I took the picture in 2007).

I have so many, but no one would guess any of them... here's another one that shouldn't be too hard.. one just has to know their Ontario geography/history, and before you say only the town this is as it is noticeable in the picture.. WHAT PART of the town is it taken at??.

Wawa Ontario, near the intersection of Hwy 17/101 by the information centre.

Wawa Ontario, near the intersection of Hwy 17/101 by the information centre.

You've been around Ontario I see? Just like me! cool... ok.. here's another then .... let's see someone get THIS one.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HPIM0336.JPG

nope.. neither....

Well, considering that it's one of the combined Tims/Wendy's restaurants that was built to a common design, and there is no way to make out the background behind the building, it is impossible to tell where that photo was taken.

I could take the exact same photo of the one at Thorncliffe and Overlea, and you wouldn't be able to tell where it was.

Dan

Well, considering that it's one of the combined Tims/Wendy's restaurants that was built to a common design, and there is no way to make out the background behind the building, it is impossible to tell where that photo was taken.

I could take the exact same photo of the one at Thorncliffe and Overlea, and you wouldn't be able to tell where it was.

Dan

I seem to recall Alliston has one like this as well.

You've been around Ontario I see? Just like me! cool... ok.. here's another then .... let's see someone get THIS one.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Finally... stumped you guys.. it's the Wendy's/Tim Hortons on Hwy 69 in Nobel, Ontario (just north of Parry sound).

• 3 months later...