CTrain - S200 (series 9) cars

LRT

14 hours ago, LRT said:

And here she is the day before the event!

20181011_215508.jpg

By the way..... what the heck are they doing with the series 9s right now? I haven't been up in the Northeast for quite a while but they have a team of Siemens people up there and they're working on them hardcore at night! 

Fixing glitches? 

The fit and finish on these cars are terrible... I can't believe CT is letting this slide. These cars rattle worse then the U2s... next time anyone rides in these cars take a look at how the overhead compartments are fitted... they pop open from time to time

• Like 2

Just now, LRT said:

The fit and finish on these cars are terrible... I can't believe CT is letting this slide. These cars rattle worse then the U2s... next time anyone rides in these cars take a look at how the overhead compartments are fitted... they pop open from time to time

I'm more so counting cars with outside panels missing ?

• Haha 2

Just now, Blake M said:

Probably a silly question but do the S200's not have A and B ends or are they just not labelled in the cabs?

That's not a silly question at all. Yes they do have a and b ends rule of thumb wherever the Pantagraph is that would be the A end.

Someone had a bright idea not to put stickers in the cabs. The monitors tell you which cab your in..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LRT said:

That's not a silly question at all. Yes they do have a and b ends rule of thumb wherever the Pantagraph is that would be the A end.

Someone had a bright idea not to put stickers in the cabs. The monitors tell you which cab your in..

Hey that's pretty good to know actually. I'm gonna start paying attention for that.

On 10/19/2018 at 2:35 PM, LRT said:

"It's educational"

• 2 weeks later...