CTrain - S200 (series 9) cars

LRT

On 27/02/2018 at 2:52 PM, CanadianTransitTycoon said:

Noticed some S200s being unloaded at Haysboro since yesterday. I assume that some of the issues have been ironed out?

It's 2441 and 2437. They are being moving as we speak!

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing the news on these! I just signed up since I've been really enjoying reading about the roll-out on this forum.

I wonder if we'll see 2426 in service any time soon. If it's a parts car then I'm guessing it's going to be out for a while.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GrumpyKev said:

Thanks for sharing the news on these! I just signed up since I've been really enjoying reading about the roll-out on this forum.

I wonder if we'll see 2426 in service any time soon. If it's a parts car then I'm guessing it's going to be out for a while.

It’s our pleasure! Welcome to the board!

On second thought it would be nice to keep this thread all in one location is it shows the evolution of the idea of the series 9 and to what we got today I don't know what everyone thinks about that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LRT said:

On second thought it would be nice to keep this thread all in one location is it shows the evolution of the idea of the series 9 and to what we got today I don't know what everyone thinks about that

We certainly don't need to start a new thread. But what could be done is this existing thread be renamed to not include "near future", as I would imagine that this could potentially be misleading to new users/users unfamiliar with our city. Just my two cents...

30 minutes ago, Nick B said:

We certainly don't need to start a new thread. But what could be done is this existing thread be renamed to not include "near future", as I would imagine that this could potentially be misleading to new users/users unfamiliar with our city. Just my two cents...

Okay how does this sound "Series 9 Discussion S200 deliveries and spottings"

• Like 1