Kw Go Bus Sightings

hey everybody i guess its time to delete this post wow dont people have any respect on here

One person asks you a question and you think people are being mean? I'm sure a lot of members on here are wondering the same thing I am, they just haven't bothered to ask it.

I mean, you're the only one posting sightings, GO buses in KW aren't that special, all of GO's fleet is essentially D4500's (leaving out the 8000's), they usually circulate in service over the entire system so there's no groups that are "out of their territory".

There's nothing wrong with people keeping track of sightings, but usually there's some kind of underlying point or rationale.

One person asks you a question and you think people are being mean? I'm sure a lot of members on here are wondering the same thing I am, they just haven't bothered to ask it.

I mean, you're the only one posting sightings, GO buses in KW aren't that special, all of GO's fleet is essentially D4500's (leaving out the 8000's), they usually circulate in service over the entire system so there's no groups that are "out of their territory".

There's nothing wrong with people keeping track of sightings, but usually there's some kind of underlying point or rationale.

It's been brought up multiple times. I agree, though, that these postings should go under the GTA sighting threads.

One person asks you a question and you think people are being mean?

One person asked a question, and then a different person likely prompted that remark, i.e.:

We have someone who has nothing to do!

(I don't care about the sightings, but I do care about civility.)