Sign in to follow this  
York Transit

H5s & H6s Being Sold

Ok so I spoke with some employees in the former property that kept H5 unit 5734. Apparently its been shut down for awhile and 5734 is MIA. The property now doesn't know what happened to 5734 but stated that it probably sent away for scrap. I've taken a peak of the back of the current building and whatever movie company was there before, its been demolished. I'm probably not the only one who knew this, as it shut down awhile back. Anyone else perhaps know of 5734's ultimate fate? It appears 5707 is all that remains. 

image.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Shawn Mikee Isidro said:

Ok so I spoke with some employees in the former property that kept H5 unit 5734. Apparently its been shut down for awhile and 5734 is MIA. The property now doesn't know what happened to 5734 but stated that it probably sent away for scrap. I've taken a peak of the back of the current building and whatever movie company was there before, its been demolished. I'm probably not the only one who knew this, as it shut down awhile back. Anyone else perhaps know of 5734's ultimate fate? It appears 5707 is all that remains. 

5734 was used in the TV show Defiance which was cancelled last fall.