t_harris01

transit authorities with paper buses

Hello

I looked and I did not see it but I could have missed it, If i did i apologuize for a reposting, but what transit authorities have paper buses? excluding TTC, GO, Brampton and Mississauga...are there other transit authorities that offer paper buses?

STM offers some Nova LFS cutouts (2nd gen mixed with a 3rd gen) + (747 EXPRESS Bus). :P

I didn't get an 747's.

These are the buses I currently have in my depot :

Brampton Transit Xcelsiors

Brampton Transit LFS's

STM LFS's (as posted above)

MiWay 3G's

NYCTA Mack C49DT

what do you mean big and small scale?

Large scale buses are like (in comparison) with HoustonMETROFan's, Cedric Collins', Chris Shmidt's, etc. version of paperbuses.

Small scale buses are like (in comparison) with Ryan Flores', Denny Yip's, Felix Tse's, etc. version of paperbuses.

LOL no no he said from MiWay he got a big and small scale paper bus thats what the question was ment by

K...

MiWay sends out (usually 10) buses, and they throw in 5 of the large scales, and 5 of the small scales.

Thats what he and I got.

e1d463b0.jpg

K...

MiWay sends out (usually 10) buses, and they throw in 5 of the large scales, and 5 of the small scales.

Thats what he and I got.

e1d463b0.jpg

That's what I got today.

Which? Miway or MTA cus i STILL didnt get my stuff from MTA. Try calling them - 1-718-694-1600

Both of them. And unfortunately i cant call them as Im living in another country

Both of them. And unfortunately i cant call them as Im living in another country

Wait, you mean to tell me I didn't get my MTA buses but you will? Yeah, sure.

On another note, I got Translink bus & trains. They are big. I don't mind the Train but the bus is to big for my depot.