What do you hate?

Buurin

Just your usual vent thread. I'll start first.

PRC

all religions

GM

Rogers

Sony

York Region

Apple

Korean TV

Bittorrent

bluray

facebook

ebay, paypal

yahoo

crowded Chinese supermarkets

BMW drivers

mcguinty

harper

all kinds of "stewardship"

CRTC

loud talkers who sound throaty

I guess you hate me then. :P

Couldn't guess you drive one of those. :angry:

Nonono I don't hate you. Unless you hog the road and cut in front of others. :(

Another big offender is Acura MDX driven by Asian women. The one opposite my house actually knocked out the corner of my dad's car.

Lectures that are purely theory-based, without any sort of application and such.

Theory of Computation for one...

A partial list:

Canadian Tire

Rob Ford

Transit employees who don't understand bylaws

Ace Taxi in Cleveland (they made me miss the Lakeshore Limited)

I was a bit peeved at Rogers, but they've earned another chance.

Super high gas prices

telemarketers (Though I've found a way to get back at them!)

All races. Equally. Can't be a racist, now can I...

Unibrows

Orion VII Booster Seats

(Intentional) Window Seat Blockers

My job.

This topic thread and its starter :D

OJ Pulp and Simpson.

Yogurt.

People who data mine (So, one day they can tell everyone about stuff when you two aren't talking anymore :S)

...and say that they are proud of it.

Closed minded people who can't get past their one genre of music and just appreciate a tad.

The government for not allowing OHIP to cover dental. Meanwhile, sex changes are cool.

The fact there's half a billion white dudes.... (with the intention and desire that they'll be unique) all play nothing but guitars. Jesus, someone pick up a horn.

...and those who won't play anything past E minor.

Pointless facebook game invites. Saying out loud that it's ridiculous of people to send these things in desperation to get 500 bonus points and a cow to milk... and yet they agree and do it anyway.

Bad Ontario Drivers hating on other bad Ontario Drivers. Hypocrites.

Walmart

...might as well add Zellers now.

Those who feel that hanging their pants below their ass is something to feel proud of.

HST

Those who fake it to make it in an interview.

Those who think they're always entitled to a 15% tip, no matter what. If that were the case, it'd be a fee or tax of its own.

Skunks making it big after a recent thunderstorm...

- Jagermeister (pronounced Yay-ger-me-ster)

- Jagerbombs (pronounce yay-ger bombs)

- Certain online retailers (in Canada) that DO NOT take Visa Debit

- Ontario's actions on developing an "Identification Card" for people who do not drive.

- OCADU (not the institution in context and in general, but that name could potentially be a play on the French word and song "A gadou, dou, dou)

- Termites

- Asian Longhorned Beetle

- Emerald Ash Borer

- WIND Mobile/Mobilicity reception

- BP's role on last year's oil spill

- Certain people at this board who doesn't like my reply - in the form of a song!

- Head-ON adverts!

Here's a list that's true to my heart, and you don't like it - too bad.

- People that talk behind my back.

- Morons that think they can get away with anything.

- Assholes that judge me even though I'm sitting next to them.

- Homophobic bastards that say that being gay is a sickness (You know what :D)

- When you decided to judge the quality of the pictures on my site (Look, I know some pictures aren't great but you don't have to take my face and shove it into the dirt)

- People that play with the strap on my goggles.

- Idiots that say that my idea of a future career in webdesign is a bad choice.

- Religious assholes, that come to your door at 3am asking if you've found god. (Next time someone does that, I'll make sure my better half is around and we'll scar them)

And that's the list. If you don't like it, PM me.

Bryan "Goggles"

Religious people who think it's a good idea to shove their religion down your throat. Next time I get stopped by an evangelist I swear....

Homophobes. I'm gay and proud of it, and if you have a problem with that then as far as I'm concerned you can go ahead and suck it. Which leads me to...

People who discriminate against, or bully other people simply because they're different somehow. So what if I dress in black and listen to My Chemical Romance? Doesn't mean you need to or have the right to label me.

School. I'm eking out a miserable existence wasting what will be five years of my life spent stressing over otherwise pointless assignments, "learning" about things I couldn't give two s**ts about and will probably forget in six months (and being next to useless in the real world), all the while dealing with people I can't stand.

And last of all (for now at least), THE FACT THAT TRASHLINK CUT THE 480 BRIGHOUSE STATION!!! That, as well as the total S**T transit all of Richmond is enough to push my buttons every time I miss my bus and am stuck rotting at random bus stop #56684 for half a goddamn hour like as if I don't have anything better to do. The PURPOSE of the 480 was to provide quick, easy bus service between Richmond and the university (UBC) and now that's being cut back, forcing students onto an already overcrowded and overcapacity piece of s**t Canada Line, with trains EVERY 7 MINUTES DURING PEAK HOURS. In my books, for a rapid transit system, that is UNACCEPTABLE and INEXCUSABLE. The Canada Line was projected to have 80,000 riders on opening day. It had well over 100,000 within months, and reached 110,000 by September 2010, a figure that wasn't supposed to be reached until 2012. And the best part? It was cut to provide articulated bus service on the 403 Three Road, which I can understand SOUTH of Brighouse Station, but the section between Brighouse Station and Bridgeport Station is USELESS. It rarely leaves with more than 8 people a trip as it is, and every time I miss my 407/430 back home I'm stuck watching sometimes 3 or 4 403s pass by until I finally get the bus I want.

I know, I'm filled with angst and rage.

-My electric guitar that keeps busting up on me, I've spent over $400 of my own funds repairing it...

-My local grocery store that refuses to stock Yoohoo, forcing me to make a 3 hour round trip into Los Angeles to get it

-Pathetic asshole classmates who refuse to acknowledge that I have a life outside of school

-Stupid people

-Good movies with bad endings

-Anime filler

-When my favorite manga series is delayed

More when I think of them

The fact there's half a billion white dudes.... (with the intention and desire that they'll be unique) all play nothing but guitars. Jesus, someone pick up a horn.

...and those who won't play anything past E minor.

Guilty, but not as charged. I did it backwards - I played various horns before ever picking up a guitar. :D

Guilty, but not as charged. I did it backwards - I played various horns before ever picking up a guitar. ;)

Here's one thing that I hate and you are 100% guilty for: all the white dudes taking away all the gorgeous Asian ladies and leaving us poor Asian dudes with nothing left! :rage: :D :rage: :)

Dave