Apologies for the quality

A Nippon Sharyo P2020

042912123306.jpg

Nippon Sharyo P865

042912124406.jpg

Siemens P2000

042912123701.jpg

042912130014.jpg

I visited with stm_5307n and jamesmoon back in May. There was not a soul around to ask permission to go inside so we were kind of disappointed. But there was a ton of equipment...

LTE can be *very* anti-railfan (they've had reason to be). They're getting snotty about even hanging out on the bridge.

I've been fortunate to have gone thru there.... lots of cool stuff, but all of it jammed in, so photos are difficult.

LTE can be *very* anti-railfan (they've had reason to be). They're getting snotty about even hanging out on the bridge.

I've been fortunate to have gone thru there.... lots of cool stuff, but all of it jammed in, so photos are difficult.

Too many people stealing stuff from them!

Reminds me of Mississauga Truck and Bus. :lol:

You can't even go on the bridge anymore. There are no trespassing signs before you go onto the bridge for cars and pedestrians.

SOO at Zorra

here is one of my best shots of a SOO SD60 - Candy apple Red

I guess I am missing what the "Laughing Out Loud" is referring to in your response for in that image... Please enlighten me?

I think the graffiti says "KFC".

And the stampede beings :P

One has to wonder if they would actually try to track down a B unit (EMD/GMDD or MLW) so that they would have an A-B-A set. Granted, they are a business first. However, foolish railfans can dream.

Edit:

Anyone have an idea if there is any timeline for returning 1400-1401 to service?