Moose Mountain

BCT-3122-D800-10240

Moose Mountain #'s 82, 92, 102, and 86 were all parked at the Glenmore Inn in S.E. Calgary earlier today. It almost looks as though the driver's posted 82, 92, 102 together like that purposely the way each one is angled a bit differently from the other: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vehicle-image...57626513996018/

Edited by BCT-3122-D800-10240

Moose Mountain #'s 82, 92, 102, and 86 were all parked at the Glenmore Inn in S.E. Calgary earlier today. It almost looks as though the driver's posted 82, 92, 102 together like that purposely the way each one is angled a bit differently from the other: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vehicle-image...57626513996018/

Saw them, but I thought I saw five coaches there around 0945.

They werent lined up like that when I saw them either!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess I should have posted these photos of 104 captured when I rode it during the BHA last June. First photo is captured inside the STC coach depot in downtown Regina and the second photo is captured near downtown Moose Jaw.

Moose mountain just has the one D series, beaver bought two of them as a trial run and gave one to moose mountain.

I'm on 103. I'll try and confirm the year of the coach. Either 2009 or 2010.

103 is a 2010 J4500, it is also the designated bus for the moose jaw warrior hockey team of the whl.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Found Moose Mountain #110 and #92 in Calgary over the weekend, upon further digging, both chartered for University of Regina sports teams. #110 is in a livery for the University of Regina Cougars

Nice catch on #110! Not so sure I like that livery on it though.

I did spot #92 at the Hotel by C.O.P. yesterday when I caught Prince Albert Northern #167 over there. But I forgot to go and get shots of 92. But I have previously photographed #92 in the past...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice catch on #110! Not so sure I like that livery on it though.

I did spot #92 at the Hotel by C.O.P. yesterday when I caught Prince Albert Northern #167 over there. But I forgot to go and get shots of 92. But I have previously photographed #92 in the past...

110 is a brand new 2012, I'm assuming it will be an update to #92, which is an '05. It has that livery because I assume it will be the new athletics bus, so it is the University of Regina colors. #92 has red and black livery because it used to be the bus for the Moose Jaw Warriors of the WHL before they got #103, a 2010 J4500. Little history for you!

110 is a brand new 2012, I'm assuming it will be an update to #92, which is an '05. It has that livery because I assume it will be the new athletics bus, so it is the University of Regina colors. #92 has red and black livery because it used to be the bus for the Moose Jaw Warriors of the WHL before they got #103, a 2010 J4500. Little history for you!

Thanks for the bits of information, much appreciated!

Thanks for the bits of information, much appreciated!

The way that Moose Mountain and ultimately Beaver out of Winnipeg number their fleet is by age. Moose Mountain's #82 being the oldest of the fleet at 2000, newest being #110 of course at 2012. There are some exceptions to this though. 106 and 109 are second hand buses that were added in at the next available spot. 106 is a 2008 I believe and I think 109 is an '07.

Does anybody know how to modify the wiki and add info about company fleets and stuff like that?

• Board Admin

Does anybody know how to modify the wiki and add info about company fleets and stuff like that?

I gave you the privileges for a Wiki Editor. However if you need a hand with the code, feel free to ask in the Wiki-specific forums found closer to the bottom on the main page. :)

I gave you the privileges for a Wiki Editor. However if you need a hand with the code, feel free to ask in the Wiki-specific forums found closer to the bottom on the main page. :)

It won't let me edit the pages, maybe I'm not doing something right or missing something. How can I fix that?

• 3 months later...

Here is Moose Mountain #96 as mentioned above, not the greatest shot, but that's the best I could do given the lighting and how close it was parked to the building.

But, a couple months ago, I got #102 in Calgary.

moose-mountain_96.jpg

moose-mountain_102.jpgmoose-mountain_102rear.jpg