Grand River Transit

Clean your post sir, they showed me the numbers for the routes and options to re-route them. They know the 27 is dying and the 52 will replace it.

Doesn't route 27 serve the same purpose as the proposed route 15 you're so quick to defend - serve an area beyond a reasonable walking distance to the main route?

Derp.

27 services the Chicopee area, no one uses it because of the 2014 budget, since the 23 and 52 pretty much cover the 27's route. The 15 should have been moved to shirley years ago.

The 2014 budget only slashed midday service in the Summer, and three or four Saturday trips. Also, you may want to pull out a map and get informed. Both the 23 and 52 are well beyond a safe and reasonable walking distance from many areas the 27 serves.

When that happened, they told everyone to use, Surprise, the 23 and the 52.

They suggested the use of route 52 not 23, moron.

Not only does this affect route 27 riders, it affects route 12 riders as well. Just as last summer proved, route 12 is not allowed to interline with anything but the 27, or turn around - something that doesn't work.

Interline it with the 10 or the 23.

I don't know what your obsession with route 23 is, but I did suggest they interline it with route 10, nope. Instead, we had buses arriving late at Fairview Park from Forest Glen, then leaving Fairview Park late and not making connections back at Forest Glen.

I live off the 23 route, I have many ideas regarding it as well as every other route in KW (except for Cambridge, it is impossible to redesign at this point)

Cutting the 27 and having the 12 run 15 min 7 days a week, that would save them a lot of money.

Uhm, route 27 is a twenty minute loop. Route 12 has a round trip time of 2.5 hours. I don't even think doing the math is worth my time, but that would definitely NOT be saving them money.

27 is 18-20min loop, a very empty loop. No one is using it, cut it, modify the 52 to service freeport, have the 12 operate 15 min 7 days a week, much more effective than having an empty bus running through a neighbourhood that no one uses.

Ok so you want to take 1 bus off the 27 and put 5 more buses on the 12?