Jump to content
cleowin

Transit Service Discussion (Articulated/Conventional/Shuttle/Skytrain/Seabus)

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Translink69 said:

Is the 145 weekend/holiday service moving to Poco?

No

Ive been told that trips do R5 from Boundary to SFU, then do 145 until finish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Express691 said:

No

Ive been told that trips do R5 from Boundary to SFU, then do 145 until finish

Will it be RapidBuses or Regular Artics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Express691 said:

Regular artics 

Good ol' RapidBus branding...

I can't wait to see the mess next week with RapidBus artics on non-RapidBus routes and vice versa. Then again I also hope I'm wrong.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, 8010 said:

Good ol' RapidBus branding...

I'd give it a break. It's half a trip in the off-peak direction in the early morning anyways (from what I saw)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Express691 said:

I'd give it a break. It's half a trip in the off-peak direction in the early morning anyways (from what I saw)

The R5 Waterfront Stn trips interlined with the 44 comes to mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the B-Line Branded buses arrived in 1998 in Burnaby the odd one ended up on the 135 with the odd D60 on the 99. Same with the 2000 D60Lf's branded B-Line buses in Richmond ending up on the 490's express runs and the ghost buses on the 98 and even Orions from Day 1 for both cases. I expect the same to happen with Rapidbus as the booking and scheduling pattern's and styles haven't changed since forever.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some Canada Line trains have updated maps that show RapidBus routes, no idea if this is the same for Expo & Millennium Line trains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 8010 said:

Some Canada Line trains have updated maps that show RapidBus routes, no idea if this is the same for Expo & Millennium Line trains.

The Millennium Line train I was on last night is still with the old map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, neopasturquoise said:

The Millennium Line train I was on last night is still with the old map.

I was on another Canada Line train with the old maps, I think it's gonna take awhile to get all three lines with up to date maps. By the time every map in every train car is updated R2 will probably launch and the maps will have to be updated again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 8010 said:

I was on another Canada Line train with the old maps, I think it's gonna take awhile to get all three lines with up to date maps. By the time every map in every train car is updated R2 will probably launch and the maps will have to be updated again.

The R2 doesn’t connect to any skytrains so they won’t have to be updated again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 99.bline said:

The R2 doesn’t connect to any skytrains so they won’t have to be updated again

The train line route diagram, no, but the system map, yes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, briguychau said:

The train line route diagram, no, but the system map, yes.

I think the next one is Key Regional Transit Connections as well as any information at the seabus terminals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realized that they changed the system map name to "Fast and Frequent Transit Network"

20200102_104316.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Express691 said:

Some of the rapidbus stops have had the cardboard encasement removed.

Ex. Bay 3 Joyce Station for the 43

With the real-time information showing the next departure for the 43

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ThomasW97 said:

Any idea or guesses which trolley will run the first 41 tomorrow? :)

Well there's a 1 in 188 chance of guessing right. My guess is 2242 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is cmbc using RB units on the nightbus routes? 096 units turned into n19, what about R1 into n19? Unless if 319 uses non RB artics (runs later then 503) maybe 319/one of the last 321 from Newton/n19? Different branding but just an upgrade for b line with a new name. (I don't mind seeing rb units on N routes though......)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...