Transit Service Discussion (Articulated/Conventional/Shuttle/Skytrain/Seabus)

cleowin

3 hours ago, briguychau said:

I'm hearing "doors will open on the left" consistently at all my stops today on the Expo Line, on a Mk 1 train (086). Didn't pay attention at the right-opening stops though.

I heard will open on the right at Burrard and Granville outbound. Mk 2 (234) for me

When the B-Line Branded buses arrived in 1998 in Burnaby the odd one ended up on the 135 with the odd D60 on the 99. Same with the 2000 D60Lf's branded B-Line buses in Richmond ending up on the 490's express runs and the ghost buses on the 98 and even Orions from Day 1 for both cases. I expect the same to happen with Rapidbus as the booking and scheduling pattern's and styles haven't changed since forever.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, neopasturquoise said:

The Millennium Line train I was on last night is still with the old map.

I was on another Canada Line train with the old maps, I think it's gonna take awhile to get all three lines with up to date maps. By the time every map in every train car is updated R2 will probably launch and the maps will have to be updated again.

1 hour ago, 8010 said:

I was on another Canada Line train with the old maps, I think it's gonna take awhile to get all three lines with up to date maps. By the time every map in every train car is updated R2 will probably launch and the maps will have to be updated again.

The R2 doesn’t connect to any skytrains so they won’t have to be updated again

Is cmbc using RB units on the nightbus routes? 096 units turned into n19, what about R1 into n19? Unless if 319 uses non RB artics (runs later then 503) maybe 319/one of the last 321 from Newton/n19? Different branding but just an upgrade for b line with a new name. (I don't mind seeing rb units on N routes though......)