The King of Transit's Youtube page

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome drawings. This is what I expect when people say they have drawings, real, made by hand, drawings. You have a real gift there. What mediums (watercolor. pastel, pencil ? ) and surfaces (tracing paper, sketch paper, watercolor paper ?) did you use ? Did you draw from photos or from memory? The drawings are very precise. When I try something like that I get Big Wheels, or one really small window, or generally just an ugly lopsided bus. I draw trolleys better than diesels though.

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome drawings. This is what I expect when people say they have drawings, real, made by hand, drawings. You have a real gift there. What mediums (watercolor. pastel, pencil ? ) and surfaces (tracing paper, sketch paper, watercolor paper ?) did you use ? Did you draw from photos or from memory? The drawings are very precise. When I try something like that I get Big Wheels, or one really small window, or generally just an ugly lopsided bus. I draw trolleys better than diesels though.

Thanks for the Comment, Here is why i use to draw with, 1) When i was taken pictures of buses or trains to draw and i print them out to i draw them and i color by using i by Color pencils. And it fun to draw buses, Trains and Trolleys too :lol: .

3_3195BC38_611428_800.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

Thanks for the Comment, Here is why i use to draw with, 1) When i was taken pictures of buses or trains to draw and i print them out to i draw them and i color by using i by Color pencils. And it fun to draw buses, Trains and Trolleys too :( .

I've watched your drawings video several times and still can't get over how good it is. The 'candlelight and wine' music is an excellent choice too. A big 'YES' from all the judges. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...