Damaged or dead vehicles

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently car 2010 had been in another accident that resulted in it ending up on the ground prior to March 27, 2002. This article is from November 11, 1982.

1260 involved in an accident earlier this evening on Crowchild Trail at 5th Avenue NW. Apart from the damage seen in the picture, one of the passenger windows on the right side of the bus was complete

I think this is the longest tow truck I've ever seen,  even longer than the bus it brought in (7607).

Posted Images

5 hours ago, downbeat said:

6072 and a tractor-trailer involved in an injury collision. No indication of life-threatening injury, thankfully. (There is a photo with this news article.)

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/four-taken-to-hospital-after-calgary-transit-bus-and-tractor-trailer-collide

A couple photos I got from Facebook , rumor is that a semi truck hit the side of the bus causing the bus driver to lose control and crashed in to the light pole. I wish all involved a speedy recovery.  

FB_IMG_1606423250848.jpg

FB_IMG_1606437536261.jpg

• Sad 2
4 hours ago, thager said:

A couple photos I got from Facebook , rumor is that a semi truck hit the side of the bus causing the bus driver to lose control and crashed in to the light pole. I wish all involved a speedy recovery.  

Your right, semi truck driver at fault. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...