Damaged or dead vehicles

vicinity

Now I know why 6025 is in the body shop thanks to a tip from another member of this board: http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTV...hub=CalgaryHome . It will be out of service for a little while. Also, 7962 is also in the body shop and has a fresh new front cap on it.

That doesnt look good.

Spotted a 75xx being towed down John Laurie yesterday, did record the number but subsequently lost it (I think it was 7557 or 7575).

If it had a Bike Rack, then it was 7557, if not then maybe it was 7575. I did find 7577 at SG on the south fence freshly towed in, so maybe it was that one.

That was it, cant write the number down when I am driving so tried to remember it. Guess I am getting too old these days!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

1722 got wounded in an accident of some sort in the snowy weather on northbound Crowchild Tr. right by Brentwood Station. Damage looked pretty minor, missing it's left headlight now. Seems it was involved with a sedan which was being hooked up on the tow truck when I drove by.

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe there short shuttle bus drivers, so they stuck in a big bus driver in the spot, catch a key #?

No unfortunately. Balios signs are nearly impossible to see in the glare especially the key # box b/c i was travelling northbound on the bridge and the bus was going south.

• 2 months later...

1014 died on the Glenmore Trail ramp heading from MacLeod outside Chinook. Had to get towed from a flatbed. Was blocking traffic in the area for quite some time.

1608 died on Sarcee Trail right before the lights at Richmond Road. 6016 was blocking Bow Trail as it died on the hill up from Sarcee Trail.

Don't usually see so many dead buses.

• Sad 1

Spotted a Nova on the hook southbound on 36th St. N.E. just south of Memorial Drive yesterday afternoon at about 12:45. I believe it was 8117, but I didn't get a close enough look to comfirm. This is the first time I have spotted a Nova being towed so far since we got them.

8117 is a darker red then the rest thats a good way to pick it out along with 8102 as it has no decals on the doors lol

• 4 weeks later...