Cool Cop Cars Around the World!

Enviro 500

Encourage your local police force to replace their Crown Victorias with these instead of Chevrolet Impalas, the coming Holden-based Chevrolet Caprice or the Dodge Charger.

According to Wikipedia, Toronto Police have a (or some) Dodge Chargers in their fleet as marked general police vehicles as well as for Traffic Services and a Community Sweeper Unit. I have yet to see any sedan other than Crown Victoria being used by the Toronto Police. Has anyone seen it (or them) before?

Toronto police is slated to get these from what i hear.... But I want that one for ME!!

Interesting, I was wondering what they were going to get once production of the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor stopped.

According to Wikipedia, Toronto Police have a (or some) Dodge Chargers in their fleet as marked general police vehicles as well as for Traffic Services and a Community Sweeper Unit. I have yet to see any sedan other than Crown Victoria being used by the Toronto Police. Has anyone seen it (or them) before?

Also you should check out policecanada.ca for any posted updates on pics if that is true.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure which I like better between the Ford Police Interceptor or the new Chevy Caprice. Due to fuel economy its a bit of a shame Ford doesn't offer a V8 in their car, however, that Ecoboost engine is impressive

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Board Admin

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Mexico's Policia Federal

I was just there last week, and they have machine guns! Lots of older F-150s too.

• 6 months later...