STM Shopping - GT Proposal

SMS

The STM is promoting an incentive to shop on Thursday November 25th; when one shows his/her OPUS card at a participating merchant, he/she can benefit from a special discount. The website is here: http://stm.info/English/info/a-shoppingSTM...paign=carrousel

Since we all have OPUS cards, I thought it would be a fun opportunity to benefit from this by having an informal get together of local CPTDB members.

The most attractive thing I saw here was a good happy hour special at Winnie's on Crescent:

Molson products and basic alcoholic drinks $3 / 2 for 1 from 5 to 8 pm on certain alcohols

For kellergraham - The St Hubert Express at 1605 St. Denis offers 15% off on all meals. Maybe we can eat there before hitting the bar?

Anyone want in?

If I read this correctly, it appears as though we need an OPUS card (or transfer) *and* the STM bag?

"The day before the event, on November 24, reusable bags will be handed out at the Beaubien, Mont-Royal and McGill métro stations starting at 3:00 p.m., while quantities last. Inside is a list of retailers offering discounts on the day of the event.

Show your bag to the retailer and enjoy the discount. "