GRT Security Cameras

Transit 20

OK so I was driving 2313 yesterday and discovered this...

IMG_0185.JPG

note the position of the wiper blade. I'm not too sure how this camaera will help, if the footage were needed.

Does that really suprise you? I'm assuming you reported it; yet we all know nothing will really be done about it!

• 2 months later...

I'm assuming that all of the proper signage has been installed?

(It's too bad that these weren't up & running to show what really happened at the "roundabout" collision last September. My bets are hedgeing that she had her head down, and was texting, oblivious to her surrondings. I guess we'll never know the real truth)

(It's too bad that these weren't up & running to show what really happened at the "roundabout" collision last September. My bets are hedgeing that she had her head down, and was texting, oblivious to her surrondings. I guess we'll never know the real truth)

Blaming the victim (even at the expense of wild speculation) really is all the rage around here, I guess.

Just a thought, but how come the Supervisors Vans don't have cameras installed? Like maybe 1 in the front windshield (like the buses) to record what they're doing; 1 on the outside (similar to what's above the door on the buses) and maybe 1 on the rear?? (I'd say 1 on the inside too, but who wants to watch them read the newspaper, drive home (outside the Region, too!), or update their Facebook pages? Hmmm?)

If they had cameras installed too, it might give another view of "accident scenes" as they approached, or another view of "incidents" as the Van is usually parked behind the bus then. It could also record, and tape, what's happening, from a different perspective.

I wonder if anyone ever thought of this? (Afterall, this isn't supposed to be for discipline, is it!)

Just a thought, but how come the Supervisors Vans don't have cameras installed?

Because virtually everything the cameras are supposed to help with is related to passengers, who are not generally found in supervisor vans. As for documenting crashes, that's best done with regular cameras and the police on the scene.

Just a thought, but how come the Supervisors Vans don't have cameras installed? Like maybe 1 in the front windshield (like the buses) to record what they're doing; 1 on the outside (similar to what's above the door on the buses) and maybe 1 on the rear?? (I'd say 1 on the inside too, but who wants to watch them read the newspaper, drive home (outside the Region, too!), or update their Facebook pages? Hmmm?)

If they had cameras installed too, it might give another view of "accident scenes" as they approached, or another view of "incidents" as the Van is usually parked behind the bus then. It could also record, and tape, what's happening, from a different perspective.

I wonder if anyone ever thought of this? (Afterall, this isn't supposed to be for discipline, is it!)

And then the happenings in the van at the Dumfries Conservation Area every noon hour can end up on Redtube.com!

And then the happenings in the van at the Dumfries Conservation Area every noon hour can end up on Redtube.com!

What "van" is that? And what's going on "inside the van"?? ................Hmmm, please "link" to the Redtube.com, when it's posted! .....hehe

• 5 months later...