CPTDB Wiki was recently upgraded! Please report any issues here.

Orion VIII

General FY Moments

Little Pig narrowly beat Tigger on the track.

Bought my solar panel set for under $300 when they retail at up to $500.

F YEAH!

Discovering that the class average out of 166 students on a major test was 62.5%, and discovering that I got 98.75% on the test.

Discovering that the class average out of 166 students on a major test was 62.5%, and discovering that I got 98.75% on the test.

That happens a lot at my school (usually worse). Except I'm never that one person that gets the exceptionally high mark.....

My class and I are getting 95-100% in our World History class. A large chunk of that came from our unit test that our teacher epically failed at. He accidently put the answers right beside the questions. He didn't bother voiding that test and creating a new one cause he was lazy.

Two bottles of vodka, two bottles of tequila, and three rum drinks later, I'm still sober.

That would be considered a WTF moment on my mom's side of the family. On my dad's side, they'd be egging you on to drink even more until you're not.

My FY moment, I managed to use the Mythbusters line, "I reject your reality and substitute my own", on my little sister in an argument we were having. You should have seen how beautifully I delivered it and the reaction on her face when I used it :)

That would be considered a WTF moment on my mom's side of the family. On my dad's side, they'd be egging you on to drink even more until you're not.

I might have spoken too soon actually, I just fell twice in the last 5 minutes.

Either way I think it's bedtime for me, it's almost 3:00am here.

For whatever reason, I have the day off school on Tuesday. Our teachers didn't tell us why, but who cares. :)

For whatever reason, I have the day off school on Tuesday. Our teachers didn't tell us why, but who cares. :)

:) That must be a messed up week then if you have remembrance day off as well.

:) That must be a messed up week then if you have remembrance day off as well.

Nope. For remembrance day we usually have a 2 hour assembly outside and at the end one of our principals sings the national anthem.

Aside from a few snafus with my camera, TODAY WAS THE BEST FANNIG DAY EVER FOR ME!!!! Two fanning trips packing into one, scored plenty of photos and video footage, and best of all, I did all of this before 2 pm on a Saturday and made it home on time for brunch :)

My clock just went from 1:59 to 1:00. FY!

Total fluke but I looked at my computer clock 2 seconds before that happened and I caught the change. Now we have to wait until March 9th, 2011 to see it go from 1:59pm to 3:00pm, :).

Gonna try and get an extra hour of sleep tonight! FY!

I set my clock back last night, but in retrospect I should have done that tonight and have gotten the extra hour of sleep tonight. It would have made getting up on Monday just a bit easier.

I set my clock back last night, but in retrospect I should have done that tonight and have gotten the extra hour of sleep tonight. It would have made getting up on Monday just a bit easier.

i wish my phone had updated its self like its supposed to, my phone normally checks with rogers servers and if it notices a change in time its supposed to inform me about the change in time and my phone was on all night go figure!