General FY Moments

Orion VIII

Any day I am outside in a gentle rain, misty or foggy weather is F Y moment.

Then you would love Los Angeles today and all of this week as that is exactly what we are gonna have. Gotta get all of my fanning in before it gets warm again ^_^

Relating to that, all of the Foothill Transit buses I recorded today had no air conditioning on!! FY!!!!!!! (Wish I could say the same for the LA Metro buses and Gold Line trains I got today as well...)

I graduated from High School a few months before Bieber became famous meaning I've never seen anyone who is obsessed with him outside of news stories, and I've luckily only heard around 10 seconds of his music in total. F*#@ YEAH!

My mom went ape-shit on my school (leaving a message) over:

1. My brother being erroneously marked absent for the second time in a week (the first was when his teacher forgot that he was with the band during the awards assembly) by a supply teacher, and,

2. The school not recognizing the fact that the "robot" that picks up the absenteeism calls did not understand the fact that I was not at school today, even though it was stated that there is the possibility of me not being at school today.

F YEAH!

I just finished watching 60 minute video on the history of Lansdowne Division before they closed operations in 1996. A lot of streetcar, trolley and 6V71N powered buses (D901, Fishie, Classic and D40s). The end was the best, watching all those buses being driven to the new divisions. The last bus to return to Lansdowne was 6068, coming off the 316 on a Sunday morning.

I just finished watching 60 minute video on the history of Lansdowne Division before they closed operations in 1996. A lot of streetcar, trolley and 6V71N powered buses (D901, Fishie, Classic and D40s). The end was the best, watching all those buses being driven to the new divisions. The last bus to return to Lansdowne was 6068, coming off the 316 on a Sunday morning.

let me guess, GPS video? thats a great video. i used to watch that alot. itry no to watch them alot since i cant get a new copy....