Greyhound Run/Schedule Changes

roeco

I second that. If I recall when Greyhound(this was several years ago)Greyhound had the option of renewing the lease or moving. There was talk about building a new terminal(at the time) near the Train Station making it a Transit Hub with VIA,Bus & LRT, but Greyhound renewed their lease.

Second why would Greyhound move out of the Ottawa terminal if they owned it?

I might be mistaken but I do believe the terminal is privately owned andif I recall the owner stated if Greyhound didn't renew their lease he was going to close the Terminal and mke condo'ss out of the prperty?

As for the terminal in Ottawa, perhaps they made a mistake and maybe there thinking of Ottawa OHIO or another terminal in the US with Ottawa as a city?

I passed by the Toronto greyhound yard. Looks like some buses are missing. If this continues, it becomes less likely that they will return in Canada. 

I bet if there was money to be made with greyhound, some investment company would have picked it up already. 

The fact that they haven't probably means either the owners actually plan on returning to service or, can't find a buyer. 

4 hours ago, MCIBUS said:

I second that. If I recall when Greyhound(this was several years ago)Greyhound had the option of renewing the lease or moving. There was talk about building a new terminal(at the time) near the Train Station making it a Transit Hub with VIA,Bus & LRT, but Greyhound renewed their lease.

Second why would Greyhound move out of the Ottawa terminal if they owned it?

I might be mistaken but I do believe the terminal is privately owned andif I recall the owner stated if Greyhound didn't renew their lease he was going to close the Terminal and mke condo'ss out of the prperty?

As for the terminal in Ottawa, perhaps they made a mistake and maybe there thinking of Ottawa OHIO or another terminal in the US with Ottawa as a city?

They sold the terminal to a developer. It would likely result in enough money to pay to lease a terminal for ten years. Possibly buy some buses. 

Or take the money and go bankrupt. 

5 hours ago, MCIBUS said:

There is a possibility it may be their garage and maintenance center at Ottawa. I know they are selling their garage in LA 

UPDATE:

Yep its their garage. This was in front of their property

https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.4056978,-75.6117497,3a,73.8y,320.5h,89.25t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6Vc6_UILREV2rDNC98p56A!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Not looking good for Greyhound Canada service

• Like 1

7 hours ago, roeco said:

since when did they own the Ottawa Terminal ? 

I believe they meant to say Greyhound sold their garage in Ottawa, I have a feeling PrevostCar/NovaBus bought it since they are using a place near by right now and were planning to get a facility near Ottawa. 

If anyones been inside that garage it pretty hugh. They have an area where they do mechincal work If I recall I think there's something like 10 bays to do mechanical work, an area near the rear on the right side near the back where the can store buses in side(nt sure of the exact amount), near the front right they have the wash bays, outside on the right they have a larh=ge lot to store buses as well outside in the back.

Who ever bought it got lucky the garge itself is hugh as well as the proprety.

Like Rapidbus state its doesn't look good for Greyhound Canada.

9 hours ago, dev161 said:

PrevostCar/NovaBus bought it since they are using a place near by right now and were planning to get a facility near Ottawa. 

That wouldn't be Eastway would it? There just a few mins from the garage just off Bantreee?

Currently the garage is a multi use facility, has been for quite a while now. Prevost/Nova was doing maintenance there and warranty repairs for OC Transpo and STO, they’ve since moved to another location. First Student was storing school buses there until I assume the sale was final and have left and parked at their other yards. 

there is also Gordon food Service ( GFS ) that parks on the dirt road beside the outdoor fuel tanks, they are renting the space, also outside beside the GFS trucks was where greyhound was storing their approx 15 X3-45s, only 3 are left 

inside the building as of yesterday there are 2 visible buses, an x3 and a D4500 and various random vehicles from companies on Ottawa ( not greyhound ) 

On 1/2/2021 at 4:28 PM, Rapidbus said:

Denver to Salt Lake City is down to one trip via Interstate 80. Service via US40 is eliminated on December 31st

Colorado DOT replaced it with a trip from Denver to Craig, CO.

Greyhound just completed its sale of the following terminals 

LA for 88 million

Ottawa, ON for 7m

Denver for 37m

https://www.sharecast.com/news/news-and-announcements/firstgroup-sells-3-greyhound-bus-terminals-for-137m--7764607.html

Greyhound as a company will probably never recover from this pandemic. Routs being cut left and right will probably never come back. In Canada, if they come back (thats a big if), it would most likely only be Toronto- Detroit, Toronto to Ottawa and Ottawa to Montreal, and maybe Buffalo-Niagara Falls

A friend of mine travels between Salt Lake City and Denver from time to time and decided to fly since it was much faster and more efficient (1.5 hours via Frontier Airlines). Especially since the same itinerary, I literally seen a ticket go for $27 one way. Pretty cheap and not having to deal with traffic or long hours on the road. 

Buying the same itinerary (Denver to Salt Lake City) on Greyhound would cost almost $150 with the one limited departure along with the over 10 hours. Being a long time and roughly half the day. I know I remember my trips between Toronto and Ottawa and back being several hours long.

I definitely don't think Greyhound will recover without government subsidies or bailouts. Hard to rebuild especially with the business model they are trying to operate on. 

2 hours ago, Michel said:

This article confirms the sale of 3 garages including the one in Ottawa - https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-scotland-scotland-business-55497587

The group, which has been trying to sell its Greyhound US intercity bus service since May 2019, confirmed on Thursday that it remained in discussions with at least one unnamed party over a potential sale.

I wonder who it is? I don't think it's Coach USA but I heard Academy was interested in the Eastern routes.

Meanwhile, the group confirmed it was also still in discussions with "credible potential buyers" for its North American contract businesses, First Transit and First Student, America's biggest school bus operator.

A lot of companies come to mind for these businesses.

I can't see anyone buying Greyhound, unless it is to liquidate any remaining assets.   Perhaps the name, and logo may be of some value, due to its iconic status, however, in view of the company's reputation in the recent past, sadly, that may no longer be of any value...

4 hours ago, traildriver said:

I can't see anyone buying Greyhound, unless it is to liquidate any remaining assets.   Perhaps the name, and logo may be of some value, due to its iconic status, however, in view of the company's reputation in the recent past, sadly, that may no longer be of any value...

Agreed, I think they've sealed their fate.

Some more changes in the meantime...

Effective 1/1/21

Abolished:

1314 Salt Lake City, UT to Denver, Colorado

1347 Denver Colorado to Salt Lake City, Utah

NEW:

6601 Denver, Colorado to Craig, Colorado

6602 Craig, Colorado to Denver, Colorado

Effective 1/4/21

A020, A287, A290, A327, N042, N4133 Have been discontinued.

Effective 1/5/21

Abolished:

7920 St. Louis, Missouri to Rolla, Missouri

7921 Rolla, Missouri to St. Louis, Missouri

7922 St. Louis, Missouri to Kirksville, Missouri

7923 Kirksville, Missouri to St. Louis, Missouri

NEW:

7230 Kansas City, Missouri to St. Louis, Missouri

7231 St. Louis, Missouri to Kansas City, Missouri

* Both operate via Warrensburg, Sedalia, Jefferson City, Columbia, Fulton and Wentzville, Missouri *

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/01-21.pdf

Effective 1/6/21

1076 Atlanta, Georgia to New York, New York will operate via Winston-Salem, North Carolina, RS Delaware House, Delaware and Newark, New Jersey

1078 Atlanta, Georgia to New York, New York.. Winston-Salem, North Carolina has been discontinued.

1246 Houston, Texas to Atlanta, Georgia will operate via Columbus, Georgia

1563 Atlanta, Georgia to Houston, Texas will operate via Columbus, Georgia. Lake Charles, Louisiana has been discontinued.

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/02-21.pdf

Effective 1/9/21

Abolished:

COP 1164

COP 1165

** Capital Colonial Trailways Pool Service **

Effective 1/12/21

Abolished:

9492 Sierra Vista, Arizona to Phoenix, Arizona

9496 Sierra Vista, Arizona to Phoenix, Arizona

9497 Phoenix, Arizona to Sierra Vista, Arizona

9499 Phoenix, Arizona to Sierra Vista, Arizona

New:

9481 Phoenix, Arizona to Tuscon, Arizona

9490 Tuscon, Arizona to Phoenix, Arizona

1415 Dallas, Texas to Los Angeles, California... Will operate via Eloy and Mesa Arizona.

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/03-21.pdf

On 1/5/2021 at 9:08 AM, Megabus Rider said:

I wonder who it is? I don't think it's Coach USA but I heard Academy was interested in the Eastern routes.

A lot of companies come to mind for these businesses.

The only thing of value in my opinion would be the Boltbus brand. That is probably the ONLY thing I would buy from greyhound. 

Everything else is toast. Better enjoy the Greyhound we still have today because in 5 years it may not be here.

On 1/5/2021 at 11:03 AM, traildriver said:

I think that is what First is doing right now. They are using Greyhound's asset to buy themselves time, so they could keep the company afloat to either dump onto someone else or shut down once they sell everything (like Greyhound Canada).

Ironically if the company shuts down, people will have positive feeling towards the brand.

I don't know whether Greyhound Canada will "DIE" "Be Sold" or "Just Leave" same with the US version.

I hope not.

But if does "DIE" for those that are collector of bus memorabilia I'd get as many Greyhound items/Souvenirs/collectables as you can be there thrown away or gone for good.

Effective 1/15/21

NEW:

4697 Washington D.C. to State College, Pennsylvania

4698 State College, Pennsylvania to Washington, D.C.

** Both operate on Friday and Sunday only and interestingly on MLK Day (Monday 1/18) as well **

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/04-21.pdf

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/06-21.pdf

Some more schedule changes Jan 15th 2021

One round trip eliminated between NY-Philadelphia. In exchange a new r/t schedule will operate from Washington to NYC via Philadelphia and vice versa. It will not operate daily

1194 1196 Schedule between Atlanta and Chicago will run via 95th St Chicago and Gary, IN

One R/T between Tallahasse and Tampa will be eliminated

Schedule 3752 will only operate between Tallahasse and Tampa. Service between Tampa and Miami will be eliminated. Schedule 3749 will also be eliminated between Fort Myers and Miami. It looks like they are operating another separate schedule between Fort Myers and Tampa. I have to look at the new schedule. It looks like you may need to transfer at Ft Myers for service north/south

A new schedule will operate from Titusville, Fl on the East Coast to Tampa. 

One R/T to Key West from Miami eliminated

1596 Houston- Atlanta schedule will now stop at Baystown, TX

Lots of trips are going less than daily

1 hour ago, Rapidbus said:

Some more schedule changes Jan 15th 2021

One round trip eliminated between NY-Philadelphia. In exchange a new r/t schedule will operate from Washington to NYC via Philadelphia and vice versa. It will not operate daily

1194 1196 Schedule between Atlanta and Chicago will run via 95th St Chicago and Gary, IN

One R/T between Tallahasse and Tampa will be eliminated

Schedule 3752 will only operate between Tallahasse and Tampa. Service between Tampa and Miami will be eliminated. Schedule 3749 will also be eliminated between Fort Myers and Miami. It looks like they are operating another separate schedule between Fort Myers and Tampa. I have to look at the new schedule. It looks like you may need to transfer at Ft Myers for service north/south

A new schedule will operate from Titusville, Fl on the East Coast to Tampa. 

One R/T to Key West from Miami eliminated

1596 Houston- Atlanta schedule will now stop at Baystown, TX

Lots of trips are going less than daily

It’s dying. The old dog is at the vet and the needle is being prepped.

• Like 1

Effective 1/26/21

4727 Minneapolis, Minnesota to Chicago, Illinois... Will Operate via Lakeland Park & Ride, Minnesota

4737 Minneapolis, Minnesota to Chicago, Illinois... Will Operate via Lakeland Park & Ride, Minnesota

4916 Chicago, Illinois to Minneapolis, Minnesota... Will Operate via Lakeland Park & Ride, Minnesota

4932 Chicago Amtrak, Illinois to Minneapolis, Minnesota... Will Operate via Lakeland Park & Ride, Minnesota

Effective 1/27/21

Abolished:

1127 Detroit, Michigan to Nashville, Tennessee

2402 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to New York, New York

2405 New York, New York to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

3753 Ft. Myers, Florida to Miami, Florida

3756 Miami, Florida to Ft. Myers, Florida

3792 West Palm Beach, Florida to Orlando, Florida

3796 Orlando, Florida to West Palm Beach, Florida

4697 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to Washington, D.C.

4698 Washington, D.C. to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

6485 Fort Worth, Texas to Dallas, Texas

NEW:

1535 Detroit, Michigan to Dallas, Texas

3707 Orlando, Florida to Tampa, Florida

3708 Tampa, Florida to Orlando, Florida

7329 Tulsa, Oklahoma to Dallas, Texas... Fort Worth, Texas has been discontinued

Effective 1/29/21

1415 Dallas, Texas to Los Angeles, California... Will operate via Deming, New Mexico

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/08-21.pdf

On 1/27/2021 at 3:25 PM, ns8401 said:

Effective 1/26/21

4727 Minneapolis, Minnesota to Chicago, Illinois... Will Operate via Lakeland Park & Ride, Minnesota

4737 Minneapolis, Minnesota to Chicago, Illinois... Will Operate via Lakeland Park & Ride, Minnesota

4916 Chicago, Illinois to Minneapolis, Minnesota... Will Operate via Lakeland Park & Ride, Minnesota

4932 Chicago Amtrak, Illinois to Minneapolis, Minnesota... Will Operate via Lakeland Park & Ride, Minnesota

Effective 1/27/21

Abolished:

1127 Detroit, Michigan to Nashville, Tennessee

2402 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to New York, New York

2405 New York, New York to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

3753 Ft. Myers, Florida to Miami, Florida

3756 Miami, Florida to Ft. Myers, Florida

3792 West Palm Beach, Florida to Orlando, Florida

3796 Orlando, Florida to West Palm Beach, Florida

4697 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to Washington, D.C.

4698 Washington, D.C. to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

6485 Fort Worth, Texas to Dallas, Texas

NEW:

1535 Detroit, Michigan to Dallas, Texas

3707 Orlando, Florida to Tampa, Florida

3708 Tampa, Florida to Orlando, Florida

7329 Tulsa, Oklahoma to Dallas, Texas... Fort Worth, Texas has been discontinued

Effective 1/29/21

1415 Dallas, Texas to Los Angeles, California... Will operate via Deming, New Mexico

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/08-21.pdf

From 3 trips, to 2 trips and now one trip. Sounds like Greyhound Canada to me. Something tells me, that Greyhound will never recover from this. The best case scenario is that we will have a smaller Greyhound thats profitable. The worst case scenario is that First can't find a buyer, liquidate all its asset, and shut down due to "challenging enviroment"

• 2 months later...

Been a minute since we've had some updates.

Effective 2/19/21

NEW:

A229 SUNY, New York to New York, New York ** Friday Only **

A290 New York, New York to Albany, New York ** Friday Only **

N316 Syracuse, New York to New York, New York ** Friday and Sunday Only **

N4301 New York, New York to Syracuse, New York ** Friday and Sunday Only **

Effective 2/28/21

1683 New York, New York to Los Angeles, California -- Las Vegas South Strip, Nevada has been discontinued.

1684 Los Angeles, California to New York, New York -- Las Vegas South Strip, Nevada has been discontinued.

6002 Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada -- Las Vegas South Strip, Nevada has been discontinued.

6011 Las Vegas, Nevada to Los Angeles, California -- Las Vegas South Strip, Nevada has been discontinued.

6012 Los Angeles California to Las Vegas, Nevada -- Las Vegas South Strip, Nevada has been discontinued.

6025 Las Vegas, Nevada to Los Angeles, California -- Las Vegas South Strip, Nevada has been discontinued.

6027 Las Vegas, Nevada to Los Angeles, California -- Las Vegas South Strip, Nevada has been discontinued.

6048 Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada -- Las Vegas South Strip, Nevada has been discontinued.

Effective 3/1/21

1409 Dallas, Texas to Los Angeles, California Will operate via Wilcox and Benson, Arizona

1415 Dallas, Texas to Los Angeles, California Will Bypass Wilcox and Benson, Arizona

Effective 3/3/21

NEW:

V9588 Harlingen, Texas to San Antonio, Texas

V9595 San Antonio, Texas to Brownsville, Texas

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/12-21.pdf

Effective 3/5/21

NEW:

GDM9373 Nuevo Laredo, Mexico to Monterrey, Mexico

GDM9378 Monterrey, Mexico to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico

Abolished:

GDM9361 Nuevo Laredo, Mexico to Monterrey, Mexico

GDM9370 Monterrey, Mexico to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/14-21.pdf

Effective 3/12/21

NEW:

1533 Nashville, Tennessee to Dallas, Texas ** Operates Monday thru Saturday 3/12/21 to 4/7/21 **

Effective 3/14/21

NEW:

7269 Houston, Texas to San Antonio Texas ** Non-Stop **

9332 San Antonio, Texas to Houston, Texas ** Non-Stop **

Abolished:

7928 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to Erie, Pennsylvania

7929 Erie, Pennsylvania to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

1431 Will operate via RS Roseburg (Loves Truck Stop), Oregon

1436 Will operate via RS Roseburg (Loves Truck Stop), Oregon

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/15-21.pdf

Effective 3/25/21

N231 New York, New York to Rochester, New York

N246 Rochester, New York to New York, New York

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/17-21.pdf

Effective 3/26/21

NEW:

1046 Atlanta, Georgia to New York, New York

1047 New York, New York to Atlanta, Georgia

1181 Atlanta, Georgia to Orlando, Florida

1184 Orlando, Florida to Atlanta, Georgia

1410 Los Angeles, California to Dallas, Texas

1411 Dallas, Texas to Los Angeles, California

1525 Atlanta, Georgia to Dallas, Texas

1526 Dallas, Texas to Atlanta, Georgia

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/18-21.pdf

Effective 4/1/21

NEW:

256 New York, New York to Buffalo, New York

329 Buffalo, New York to New York, New York

1144 Atlanta, Georgia to Chicago, Illinois

1145 Chicago, Illinois to Nashville, Tennessee

1256 Houston, Texas to Miami, Florida

1287 Miami, Florida to Houston, Texas

2514 New York, New York to Boston, Massachusetts

2523 Boston, Massachusetts to New York, New York

4702 Nashville, Tennessee to St. Louis, Missouri

6820 Los Angeles, California to Fresno, California

6841 Fresno, California to Los Angeles, California

8310 San Francisco, California to Reno Sparks, Nevada

8315 Reno Sparks, Nevada to San Francisco, California

8508 Atlantic City Casinos, New Jersey to New York New York

8510 Atlantic City Casinos, New Jersey to New York New York

8511 New York, New York to Atlantic City, New Jersey

8523 New York, New York to Atlantic City, New Jersey

A8987 ? Adirondack Trailways

9495 Los Angeles, California to Tijuana Central Bus Terminal, Mexico

9498 San Ysidro, California to Los Angeles, California

9500 McAllen, Texas to Dallas, Texas

V9547 Houston Southeast, Texas to Harlingen, Texas

V9548 Harlingen, Texas to Houston Southeast, Texas

Abolished:
4702 Atlanta, Georgia to Nashville, Tennessee

1247 Miami, Florida to Houston, Texas -- Lake Charles, Louisiana has been discontinued

1258 Houston, Texas to Orlando, Florida -- Lake Charles, Louisiana has been discontinued

1265 Atlanta, Georgia to Houston, Texas -- Lake Charles, Louisiana has been discontinued

1431 Portland, Oregon to Los Angeles, California -- San Fernando, California has been discontinued

1436 Los Angeles, California to Portland, Oregon Will operate via Glendale Transit Center, California

1596 Houston, Texas to Atlanta, Georgia -- Baytown, Texas has been discontinued

6027 Las Vegas, Nevada to Los Angeles, California Will operate via Glendale Transit Center, California

6048 Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada Will operate via Glendale Transit Center, California

6725 San Francisco, California to Los Angeles, California Will operate via Gilroy, California

6770 Los Angeles, California to San Francisco, California Will operate via Glendale Transit Center, California

6813 Sacramento, California to Los Angeles, California Will operate via Glendale Transit Center, California

6818 Los Angeles, California to Fresno, California Will operate via Glendale Transit Center, California

6825 San Francisco, California to Los Angeles, California Will operate via Glendale Transit Center, California

6837 Fresno, California to Los Angeles, California Will operate via Glendale Transit Center, California

6840 Los Angeles, California to San Francisco, California Will operate via Glendale Transit Center, California

6845 San Francisco, California to Los Angeles, California Will operate via Glendale Transit Center, California

8314 San Francisco, California to Sacramento, California -- Will bypass Vallejo, California and Suisun City, California

V9586 Brownsville, Texas to San Antonio Texas -- George West, Texas has been discontinued

9606 Los Angeles, California to Sacramento, California -- Delano, Tulare and Goshen Junction, California Have been discontinued

Effective 4/2/21

NEW:

GDM9367 Nuevo Laredo, Texas to Monterrey, Mexico

GDM9386 Monterrey, Mexico to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico

9501 Dallas, Texas to McAllen, Texas

Effective 4/3/21

250 RS Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania has been discontinued

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/19-21.pdf

Effective 4/4/21

NEW:

4739 Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Chicago, Illinois

4918 Chicago, Illinois to Milwaukee, Wisconsin

6315 Phoenix, Arizona to San Diego, California

6318 San Diego, California to Phoenix, Arizona

Effective 4/5/21

9498 San Ysidro, California to Los Angeles, California -- Will operate via Oceanside, California

Effective 4/8/21

1533 Nashville, Tennessee to Dallas, Texas -- Extended until 6/22/21.

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/20-21.pdf

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Effective 4/12/21

1104 Atlanta, Georgia to Detroit, Michigan Will operate via Athens, Tennessee

1109 Detroit, Michigan to Atlanta, Georgia Will operate via Athens, Tennessee

Effective 4/13/21

NEW:

1142 Atlanta, Georgia to Chicago, Illinois

1143 Chicago, Illinois to Atlanta, Georgia

Effective 4/14/21

NEW:

344 New York, New York to Syracuse, New York

345 Syracuse, New York to New York, New York

1446 Los Angeles, California to Seattle, Washington ** NEW Between Sacramento, California and Seattle, Washington **

1449 Seattle, Washington to Los Angeles, California ** NEW Between Sacramento, California and Seattle, Washington **

1693 New York, New York to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Effective 4/16/21

NEW:

8704 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Atlantic City, New Jersey

8705 Atlantic City Casinos, New Jersey to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

8706 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Atlantic City, New Jersey

8707 Atlantic City Casinos, New Jersey to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

8708 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Atlantic City, New Jersey

8709 Atlantic City Casinos, New Jersey to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/21-21.pdf

Effective 4/13/21

9495 Los Angeles California to Tiajuana Central Bus Terminal, Mexico -- Long Beach, California has been discontinued

Effective 4/14/21

The Agency in Texarkana, Arkansas has moved to Texarkana, Texas

Abolished:

9481 Phoenix, Arizona to Tuscon, Arizona

9490 Tuscon, Arizona to Phoenix, Arizona

9608 Los Angeles, California to Yuma, Arizona -- Palm Springs (North), California has been discontinued

9611 Yuma, Arizona to Los Angeles, California -- Palm Springs (North), California has been discontinued

9615 Calexico, California to Los Angeles, California -- Palm Springs (North), California has been discontinued

9618 Los Angeles, California to Calexico, California -- Palm Springs (North), California has been discontinued

Effective 4/19/21

NEW:

A4010 New York, New York to Albany, New York

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/22-21.pdf

Effective 4/25/21

9608 Los Angeles, California to Yuma, Arizona -- Will operate via Desert Hot Springs, California

9611 Yuma, Arizona to Los Angeles, California -- Will operate via Desert Hot Springs, California

Effective 4/28/21

NEW:

6892 Los Angeles, California to Fresno, California

6893 Fresno, California to Los Angeles, California

1115 Atlanta, Georgia to Miami, Florida -- Will operate via Kissimmee, Florida

1409 Dallas, Texas to Los Angeles, California -- Indio, Claremont and El Monte, California have been discontinued

1446 Los Angeles, California to Seattle, Washington -- North Hollywood, California has been discontinued

1683 New York, New York to Los Angeles, California -- Will operate via RS Grand Junction (Loves Truck Exit 26), Colorado

1684 Los Angeles, California to New York, New York -- Will operate via RS Grand Junction (Loves Truck Exit 26), Colorado and Barstow, California

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/23-21.pdf

Effective 5/10/21

NEW:

8710 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Atlantic City, New Jersey ** Friday Only**

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/25-21.pdf

Effective 5/8/21

1435 El Paso, Texas to Phoenix, Arizona Will operate via Bylas and Peridot, Arizona
1438 Phoenix, Arizona to El Paso, Texas Will operate via Bylas and Peridot, Arizona

Effective 5/9/21

NEW:

9619 Calexico, California to Los Angeles, California ** Sunday, Monday and Saturday Only **

9620 Los Angeles, California to Calexico, California ** Sunday, Friday and Saturday Only **

6893 Fresno, California to Los Angeles, California Will bypass Visalia, Tulare, Delano, North Hollywood and Glendale Transit Center, California

Effective 5/12/21

1080 Atlanta, Georgia to New York, New York -- Henderson, North Carolina and South Hill, Virginia have been discontinued

1046 Atlanta, Georgia to New York, New York Will operate via Henderson, North Carolina and South Hill, Virginia

Effective 5/13/21

NEW:

N348 Syracuse, New York to New York, New York ** Sunday, Thursday, Friday Only **

N349 New York, New York to Syracuse, New York ** Sunday, Thursday, Friday Only **

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/26-21.pdf

Effective 5/17/21

NEW:

8009 New York, New York to Mt. Laurel, New Jersey

8014 Mt. Laurel, New Jersey to New York, New York

1181 Atlanta, Georgia to Orlando, Florida Will operate via Macon, Unadilla and Valdosta, Georgia and Lake City, Florida

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/28-21.pdf

Effective 5/21/21

NEW:

4005 Albany, New York to New York, New York

4006 New York, New York to Albany, New York

7232 Houston, Texas to Dallas, Texas ** Friday, Saturday and Sunday Only**

7233 Dallas, Texas to Houston, Texas ** Friday, Saturday and Sunday Only **

Effective 5/22/21

NEW:

A279 Albany, New York to New York, New York ** Saturday Only **

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/31-21.pdf

Effective 5/27/21

3861 Atlanta, Georgia to Memphis, Tennessee Will operate via RS Jaspar (Loves), Alabama

3866 Memphis, Tennessee to Atlanta, Georgia Will operate via RS Jaspar (Loves), Alabama

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/34-21.pdf

• 4 months later...

Effective 9/24/21

Abolished:

8706 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Atlantic City, New Jersey

8709 Atlantic City, New Jersey to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Effective 9/25/21

3569 New York, New York to Richmond, Virginia -- Exmore, Virginia has been discontinued

3570 Richmond, Virginia to New York, New York -- Exmore, Virginia has been discontinued

Effective 9/29/21

3729 Tallahassee, Florida to Tampa, Florida -- Will Operate via Crystal Falls, Florida

3752 Tampa, Florida to Tallahassee, Florida -- Will Operate via Crystal Falls, Florida

Effective 10/2/21

Abolished:

4458 Chicago, Illinois to Detroit, Michigan

4575 Detroit, MI to Chicago, Illinois

Lets just say that 4575 at least had a habit of being cancelled.

http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/Schedules2/bulletins/65-21.pdf