Photos of buses making turns

IMG_9900.JPG

Irony: the website banner on your photo is (in my opinion) a bit too big. Take it to BannerShop and they'll make you a new one. :lol:

And now, a Capital Bus Daewoo BS120CN making a turn in Sanchong, Taipei County. This 2008 model bus was among the very first low floor buses to be introduced in the Taipei area.

729FM.jpg

After years of taking photos of buses parked at terminus / garage, or crossing through intersections, I was starting to get bored of all the same straight-on angles of buses sitting and running...........until I started to develope an interest in photographing buses making turns! Personally, I thought turning angles create larger varieties of things to "play around with" from the perspectives of photographers, and also make buses look somewhat more interesting than "just a box" as often stereotypically judged by many people, who aren't passionate into buses as we do! Share your opinions / thoughts on this topic, and most importantly, show off your work to everyone! I will start off with a few favourites of mine, limited to buses in Vancouver for the meantime! 2214_GE_right_500.jpg7315_refurbished_P_500.jpg2216_CBC_right_500.jpg8061_620_A_500.jpg9737_HM_right_500.jpg9411_TimHortons_left_500.jpg2122_Wind_A_500.jpg7129_Aquafina_right_500.jpg Enjoy........have fun........share your goodies! Dave

hahah "sorry"..awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation #22319 turns onto 3rd Street from Eureka Road in Wyandotte, MI, just after completing a southbound trip on route #140 and is now heading over to the usual layover spot two blocks south on Pine Street. Taken today. I'm double-posting to avoid interference with the previous post-especially since they were taken on different days.

SMART_22319turning_20140520.jpg

You click the "More Reply Options" button on the bottom of the reply box. Then you go to a page with lots more options for posting. Then, at the bottom of that box, you will see a button for inserting pictures (called Choose File). Click that, and you will go to your files. Select your picture, then hit "Attach this File". It loads, then you hit "Add to Post" and you are done. Hope this helps...

Thanks, I have been wondering about that for a while...

No problem. I like how your bus (in the picture) is apologizing. Our buses here just say SORRY OUT [Next] OF SERVICE. Here's some of mine from back in April. Enjoy! But please don't re-use...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

• 1 month later...