Jump to content
323 Surrey Ctrl Stn

Translink Refurbishments

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, DJ1400 said:

S7458 back again to service yesterday, I think this one is refurbulished for a long time

Last seen March 19, so no: that's a fresh refurb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Express691 said:

Last seen March 19, so no: that's a fresh refurb.

I was trying to say this unit hadn't been in service for long time, sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2019 at 11:01 AM, DJ1400 said:

S7489 already in service for 2 weeks from refurblishment

That bus has seemed to have some sort of crash or something this past week :(. All I know is that a tow truck was required and there was fluid leaking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Evan Hancock said:

B9610 is fresh. On it right now and it even smells brand new

Added to Wiki... thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Evan Hancock said:

I haven’t seen that unit on Tcomm for a while???

I wonder why? Some mechanical issues? Maybe partially because of the strike now these days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DJ1400 said:

s7456 refubished and backed into service on Nov 4th

Can confirm. Shinyyyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this IG post the other day, it seems that Translink is refurbishing XN40's with the new headlights. Can anyone in Coquitlam/Burnaby/New West/Richmond keep us updated? I can keep watch in Surrey. It's also interesting Translink isn't painting the roof fairings at the same time.

Pictured here is 14028.

image.thumb.png.bf9faff6ab069004c0848b370b1260c7.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, FlyingPig said:

I saw this IG post the other day, it seems that Translink is refurbishing XN40's with the new headlights. Can anyone in Coquitlam/Burnaby/New West/Richmond keep us updated? I can keep watch in Surrey. It's also interesting Translink isn't painting the roof fairings at the same time.

Pictured here is 14028.

image.thumb.png.bf9faff6ab069004c0848b370b1260c7.png

 

Yes, they started retrofitting the 2014 XN40s about 3 weeks ago. Quite a few of the PCTC XN40s have them now.None of the other Xcelsiors (except the 2018, 2019 XDE60s, XE40s, and 2019 XN40s) have them yet.

 

I’ll just keep updating the list by editing this post. 
So far:

14013, 14014, 14020, 14028, 14037

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KINGSTER200 said:

Yes, they started retrofitting the 2014 XN40s about 3 weeks ago. Quite a few of the PCTC XN40s have them now.None of the other Xcelsiors (except the 2018, 2019 XDE60s, XE40s, and 2019 XN40s) have them yet.

 

I’ll just keep updating the list by editing this post. 
So far:

14013, 14020, 14028

I can add 14014 to that list of '14s with new headlights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, KINGSTER200 said:

Yes, they started retrofitting the 2014 XN40s about 3 weeks ago. Quite a few of the PCTC XN40s have them now.None of the other Xcelsiors (except the 2018, 2019 XDE60s, XE40s, and 2019 XN40s) have them yet.

 

I’ll just keep updating the list by editing this post. 
So far:

14013, 14020, 14028

Sounds good. Any idea why the roof fairings aren't blue yet? Seems more productive to get everything done at once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...