Translink Refurbishments

323 Surrey Ctrl Stn

1 hour ago, Citaro said:

If you're going to alter your post to this extent, you should post a note explaining the revision.

My mistake, I noticed that it had the new font with paint and bodywork, and jumped to conclusion it was

34 minutes ago, Dr. BusFreak said:

Saw 9776 going over the Lions Gate Bridge refurbished earlier today.

Are you sure all the units you are reporting are actually refurbishments? Every one that you have reported so far, has regularly seen service according to T-Comm

8 minutes ago, Marlow1331 said:

Are you sure all the units you are reporting are actually refurbishments? Every one that you have reported so far, has regularly seen service according to T-Comm

I actually saw 9776 today and it is indeed refurbish.

A majority of Nova units being reported as refurbished were refurbished within the last two to three years. Unfortunately, we didn't have anyone keep track in the past which Novas were going through refurbishment. However, regarding two units reported recently, 9776 was rebuilt in October 2016 and 9715 in late spring, early summer of 2016.

• 2 weeks later...

BTC check this afternoon & looks like 7355 is getting refurbished as it was parked next to the paint booth door?

Possible refurbishments as these were all in the BTC overhaul section... 9201, 9268 & also a Nova Hybrid (couldn't get a number)

9449 & 9787 parked along the east wall from their previous MVA's. I'm speculating possible write off's if both haven't been worked on by now? Damage to both are pretty extensive to the front end.

37 minutes ago, dover5949 said:

BTC check this afternoon & looks like 7355 is getting refurbished as it was parked next to the paint booth door?

Possible refurbishments as these were all in the BTC overhaul section... 9201, 9268 & also a Nova Hybrid (couldn't get a number)

9449 & 9787 parked along the east wall from their previous MVA's. I'm speculating possible write off's if both haven't been worked on by now? Damage to both are pretty extensive to the front end.

The damage looks even more extensive from the exposure to the elements :P