Ad-wrap reports

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what if it's not on the wiki yet, people have lives, and they don't spend every waking hour of the day updating everything. Give people time.

Here's mine, 19042. I had a good chuckle when I saw it 😎

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's not an ad-wrap, but it's still a major change in appearance. This popped up on Reddit. Really sad to see a SkyTrain consist treated this way. 259 260 have a new... uh... wrap. And it's darned ugly.

Kn0RZnt.jpg

What are we, New York in the early 80s?

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, InfiNorth said:

I know it's not an ad-wrap, but it's still a major change in appearance. This popped up on Reddit. Really sad to see a SkyTrain consist treated this way. 259 260 have a new... uh... wrap. And it's darned ugly.

What are we, New York in the early 80s?

It's supposed to look like graffiti. The sad thing is, it gives the message that graffiti is OK / acceptable and sadly this may encourage the real thing.

• Confused 1
8 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

It's supposed to look like graffiti. The sad thing is, it gives the message that graffiti is OK / acceptable and sadly this may encourage the real thing.

4 hours ago, dover5949 said:

Totally disgusting! Is Translink that hard up for cash they allow ads like this???

Guessing from the spodges of paint on the side and the fact that SkyTrain branding and fleet numbers are covered, I'm guessing it's not a wrap and is actual graffiti

• Like 1
4 hours ago, buizelbus said:

Guessing from the spodges of paint on the side and the fact that SkyTrain branding and fleet numbers are covered, I'm guessing it's not a wrap and is actual graffiti

The branding and fleet numbers are visible.